Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
Hello,
This was an open letter that I wrote to Soulripper earlier today regarding the touchy subject of Actors ban. I believe that he was wrongly banned and I wanted to see other people's input.

I AM NOT WRITING THIS TO ATTACK THE OWNER, STAFF OR SERVER, I JUST WANT TO SEE OTHER PEOPLES INPUT.

Quote:Salutations Soul,

This is an open letter that I am writing on Actors behalf.
I believe that Actors ban was uncalled for due to multiple pieces of evidence.

As told by a Veteran of the sever who does not wish to be named, Actor was told "Well, Soul doesn't care and nor does some of his team, most of them are elitists."
This Veteran also states that:
"Veteran: Fearless will always be a shit stain"
"Veteran: It won't change"
"Veteran: Unless the staff gets reworked"

The first piece of evidence is that fact that you said that if he can supply evidence of his first account being hacked/retrieved, you would allow him to stay. Actor also stated that he would be creating a second account so that he could still play on the server. None on the admins seemed to worry about this at the time due to the fact that you stated that this was okay because he was finding evidence.

Evidence:

This image proves that fact the he had stated this before and had not been banned at the time. It also proves that you were okay with this because his second account had been hacked.

My second piece of evidence is the fact that Enzyme banned Actor before a witness, you, could come forward to speak about what you said about him using a new account. What Actor has said to you could easily prove his innocence and allow him to be unbanned. When Actor confronted Enzyme about this in a steam chat, Enzyme seemed to no longer want to talk about Actor ban.

Evidence:

This shows that Enzyme knew he was in the wrong for banning Actor at the time because the main witness was not able to speak because he was on holiday.

My next point is the immaturity in the goodbye thread and the Venom thread. Fultzy said He was looking into both cases, weirdly enough Actors was the only one getting away. With the least disrespect towards the staff, when the admins answering every single question asked in unban request thrwad, Floodify seemed to be searching for a reason to ban actor. It was as if although Actor had posted the unban request his banning was inevitable. The final reason on closing the thread stated "Also Actor, sorry to burst your bubble but in the grand scheme of things, you're not important enough to be focused on for "personal vengeance"." This shows a high level of immaturity because Actor had been courteous enough to write an unban request instead of flaming about his un-rightful ban then a few of your staff just disrespect him rather than help like they are employed to do.

Another point is the forum ban. It states that the "User used an account in an attempt to hide his ban history and then proceeded to create shady and conflicting stories in the Courthouse" when this whole time Actor had been telling the truth. When I questioned Actor about this he came back and stated that "I have played here 590 hours. And has been revealing who i truly was in Newcomers thread. How is that hiding? Not only that, Im 590 houred, I am truly aware that double accounting is not allowed.. So If i wanted to hide it, I wouldn't post it in newcomers." To me, it sounds like Actor thought that he was safe due to the fact that he hadn't broken any rules and he had spoken to you about the account mishap.

My final point is that fact that Actors unban request was shut down so quickly that he wasn't even able to fully defend himself from the attack of words from the admins. Actor had many points and views that he was not able to express due to this fact. The speed of the shut down was disturbing the justice

evidence:

This clearly shows that Actors unban request was clearly only up for 17 hours and 3 minutes. This is barely no time at all considering that fact that a key witness would no way be able to reply in this time.

-------------------------------------

I have written this on behalf of Actor because his forum account was banned for "lying in the courthouse" which he didn't do. This decision was very harsh and should be reconsidered due to the fact of you being away.
[Image: asdd_by_ghandifloss-d7sc718.png]

Thank you very much for you time,

Gandhi
The following 3 users Like Gandhi's post:
  • bismo, jfd13, James_Gaff
Actor thinks he's a centre of some form of "conspiracy" against him.

Let me make it perfectly clear to everyone. There are no conspiracies in the staff team about people. There's no need to plot against someone. We all have lives and don't devote energy towards that. We've heard this one a million times and we will hear it a million times more, along with the classics such as "admin hates me", "he's the admin's friend and can break the rules" and "FL is corrupt".
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Preditor, MasterNoda
(07-26-2014, 02:32 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: Actor thinks he's a centre of some form of "conspiracy" against him.

Let me make it perfectly clear to everyone. There are no conspiracies in the staff team about people. There's no need to plot against someone. We all have lives and don't devote energy towards that. We've heard this one a million times and we will hear it a million times more, along with the classics such as "admin hates me", "he's the admin's friend and can break the rules" and "FL is corrupt".

There is something wrong here. I actually saw administrators backing eachother in ban requests. Yes, that's normal but. I witnessed that some of them DELETE some replies in posts like those. Please explain that to me.
The following 2 users Like Gui's post:
  • jfd13, EuanJ97
(07-26-2014, 02:54 PM)Axew Wrote:
(07-26-2014, 02:32 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: Actor thinks he's a centre of some form of "conspiracy" against him.

There is something wrong here. I actually saw administrators backing eachother in ban requests. Yes, that's normal but. I witnessed that some of them DELETE some replies in posts like those. Please explain that to me.

Oftentimes when users who are not involved in a thread with certain rules for it (such as unban requests, unblacklist requests etc.) will be warned and their post removed/edited.

You can read up on the rules of the aforementioned threads, it should clear things up.

Well if there is conspiracy against him (we both know it is Floodify, you know it, YOU PERFECTLY know it Wink ) we will see that on Venom's admin abuse. It can get Declined or Accepted. I am 100, not just 100 but 200% SURE that it will get declined. If that is true there is something wrong with fearless administration and some people have to be demoted.

My story: So actully Actor is actully "mutineer" and he is fighting against unfair guys upthere on high positions. So he found weak spot on Venom which is abusing his powers/breaking rules, playing agressive RP. Venom is part of that "dictator" team so they found Actors weak spot, they took a look and they banned him for double accounting...Cause they can. Well they eliminated one of the mutineers which are fighting against those people upthere on high positions. So actully Floodify, Enzyme, Venom and Wood are part of that if i am right. Floodify and Enzyme are leading that unfair team and they have dirty hands, then there is Venom which is almost the same like them and under them Wood. If Soul will see that conspiracy against us players/mutineers there will be taken action against those people upthere. I dont know Floodify personally but with all that i lost respect to all of them and they will never get it back. That post can be removed cause they will find excuse to remove it cause its telling a lot of truth Wink. Soo next thing what it was: I wrote a Reply which was hated Venom and from then on he dont like me and he is angry on me. So he took a chance and he banned me for "mass intentional CDM" for huge 5 days and huge 2 days of blacklist. Like i million time said behind that story was just his revenge on me and it was not even my foult so he just banned me to make his ass happy. Well i dont know much about Fultz but it looks like that he is part of that team but i am not sure. Maybe he is bad guy, maybe he is not. We can clearly see that those people are poison to the community and they need to be demoted or thrown out of the community, THEY DO NOT deserve respect THEY DO NOT deserve veteran tag. That's my opinion. If that will be removed you will find excuse to remove it. And i will talk with Soul about those guys. And what i saw is that they are backing each others on admin abuse all the time. They are not letting people to tell his opinion and they are deleting comments

That is my opinion Smile. From now on i will have problems. I am sure i will!
Hahhahahahhahahah this is actually hillarious! The amount of things people can come up with.. you do got a good imagination Wink

Now, I was never after Actor. I didn't and still don't have anything against him, personally or administrativly. Yes, he broke the rules, hence why he was banned. Yes his forum account was banned for him lying in his old unban request (not the newest). So yes, he was rightfully banned. Another point I'd like to say is about we hunting down Actor for posting an abuse case on Venom. That is totally outrages! I can tell you that I haven't spoken to Venom for at least a week, so he is not involved in your ban (Actor) nor can he be considering he is currently inactive til the 27th. The venom case and your ban actor is not connected what so ever, so lay off the bullshit. Blacky, you are, sorry, full of shit. You obviously have no insight of the situation so I suggest you back off. Get your facts straight before you accuse and create conspiracy towards us. There are no dictator team.. there are no bad guys.. there are only normal PEOPLE in the team whom works to create a better and rule-breakage free environment. Yes, some times it may be hard to catch every rule breakers, but we do our best.

There are no revenge things going on. If Actor was innocent I'd happily unban him.. but he is not. Stop bullshitting around. Actor was given time to respond to the ubr, I didn't directly deny it for a reason....
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 5 users Like Floodify's post:
  • GRiiM, Von Tempski, Link, Blurr, Bowiii
(07-26-2014, 03:09 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: I wrote a Reply which was hated Venom and from then on he dont like me and he is angry on me. So he took a chance and he banned me for "mass intentional CDM" for huge 5 days and huge 2 days of blacklist. Like i million time said behind that story was just his revenge on me and it was not even my foult so he just banned me to make his ass happy.

Are you sure he banned you solely for revenge?

First, an admission
v33x[22:20:26]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)said: //i killed like 5-6 people with car and ofcourse i was banned for 5 days and blacklisted for 2 days. Well and admin didnt even

Followed by..

v33x[20:18:39]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: Mher12 (STEAM_0:1:76844809) using models/ambulancefl.mdl
v33x[20:18:40]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: Soda Bro (STEAM_0:0:90939299) using models/ambulancefl.mdl
v33x[20:18:40]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Ran over: Soda Bro (STEAM_0:0:90939299) using models/ambulancefl.mdl
33x[20:32:47]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: Owen (STEAM_0:0:79594264) using models/mustangflv2.mdl
v33x[20:33:07]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Ran over: Owen (STEAM_0:0:79594264) using models/mustangflv2.mdl
v33x[20:33:30]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)picked up weapon_mad_m4 - ()
v33x[20:33:57]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: Nitro Squarez (STEAM_0:0:83203027) using models/mustangflv2.mdl
v33x[20:33:57]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: Small Asian Boy (STEAM_0:1:88027719) using models/mustangflv2.mdl
v33x[20:33:57]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: DARK X SHADEZz (STEAM_0:0:64859015) using models/mustangflv2.mdl
v33x[20:35:35]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: [FL:RP]JustANotherOne (STEAM_0:0:48371878) using models/mustangflv2.mdl
v33x[20:35:51]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: Small Asian Boy (STEAM_0:1:88027719) using models/mustangflv2.mdl

SteamID of "CommanderBro" matches exactly to your registered forum steamID, so don't try and wriggle out of it by claiming it wasn't you. The ban was justified, in fact in my view it was very lenient.
The following 9 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Floodify, GRiiM, , Enzyme, Von Tempski, ArcHammer, Link, Blurr, Greed^
(07-26-2014, 03:48 PM)Faustie Wrote:
(07-26-2014, 03:09 PM)blacky2131 Wrote: I wrote a Reply which was hated Venom and from then on he dont like me and he is angry on me. So he took a chance and he banned me for "mass intentional CDM" for huge 5 days and huge 2 days of blacklist. Like i million time said behind that story was just his revenge on me and it was not even my foult so he just banned me to make his ass happy.

Are you sure he banned you solely for revenge?

First, an admission
v33x[22:20:26]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)said: //i killed like 5-6 people with car and ofcourse i was banned for 5 days and blacklisted for 2 days. Well and admin didnt even

Followed by..

v33x[20:18:39]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: Mher12 (STEAM_0:1:76844809) using models/ambulancefl.mdl
v33x[20:18:40]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: Soda Bro (STEAM_0:0:90939299) using models/ambulancefl.mdl
v33x[20:18:40]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Ran over: Soda Bro (STEAM_0:0:90939299) using models/ambulancefl.mdl
33x[20:32:47]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: Owen (STEAM_0:0:79594264) using models/mustangflv2.mdl
v33x[20:33:07]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Ran over: Owen (STEAM_0:0:79594264) using models/mustangflv2.mdl
v33x[20:33:30]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)picked up weapon_mad_m4 - ()
v33x[20:33:57]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: Nitro Squarez (STEAM_0:0:83203027) using models/mustangflv2.mdl
v33x[20:33:57]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: Small Asian Boy (STEAM_0:1:88027719) using models/mustangflv2.mdl
v33x[20:33:57]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: DARK X SHADEZz (STEAM_0:0:64859015) using models/mustangflv2.mdl
v33x[20:35:35]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: [FL:RP]JustANotherOne (STEAM_0:0:48371878) using models/mustangflv2.mdl
v33x[20:35:51]CommanderBro(STEAM_0:0:45312540)Knocked down: Small Asian Boy (STEAM_0:1:88027719) using models/mustangflv2.mdl

SteamID of "CommanderBro" matches exactly to your registered forum steamID, so don't try and wriggle out of it by claiming it wasn't you. The ban was justified, in fact in my view it was very lenient.

I already explained that people JUMPED infront of my car and JAYWALK. I told that million times already and i wont tell that again + there was a massive lag like it (almost) always is at that clock. I wont tell you that again. And did i ever said it was not me? I said it was not my foult. Massive number of people was in town + i told you what they done Smile. So dont tell me that cause i clearly know how it was. He just banned me whith out any question Wink. So about that logs. Logs are showing how i knocked them down its look like a MASSSSIVE CDM but do logs show what they do when i "intentional" CDMED them? No, so if you ask me this is bullshit. And if you see there are same people over and over again cdm. It's showing on failrp how they jumped infront of my car...WHAT THEY DID!

And about you floodify. I will back off now and i will still look at that from distance. Maybe im right, maybe im not. For now i will be quiet Wink. Evrything will show up in next months. Noone will back me up there i see and admins will attack me so im out of that case and i will watch it.
How people think an admins day is:

As Doom said, there is actually no conspiracy around Act0r. He's not special in any way, and he's not the first nor the last person to be banned for a case like this. I've spoken to act0r quite a few times on Steam before he was banned. We've had several friendly conversations together, and we've also played together ingame. I dealt with his case as an administrator, not as a friend or whatever. You guys should try to view this case without being biased towards Act0r in any way.

Some of you guys are very happy to make up conspiracies with little no no evidence to back up what you're saying.
You're using a steam-chat as evidence, which is hardly any evidence at all. A steam-chat is not evidence in a case like this and does not even represent a percentage of the case and "our" view. This was a non-official Steam-conversation where I didn't have to be 100% objective nor informative because the case was already dealt with as I said in the chat.

You guys need to realize that what I do as an admin is often not popular. I'll hand the mic to MC Einstein to share something about how it is being an admin:
Quote:
“What is right is not always popular and what is popular is not always right.”

― Albert Einstein
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 6 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • GRiiM, Kpred, Link, Blurr, Bowiii, Greed^
The amouth of drama created about some random member, it's ridiculous.