Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
(07-28-2014, 04:10 PM)GRiiM Wrote: That doesn't look like SoulRipper gave him permission, he said that if he came with the evidence then the data will be transferred.
Did Act0r ever provide the evidence?
Did he begin playing on the new account before the transfer? If so then it's his own fault as until it was official he was indeed double accounting.

It's his own foult if it was like that what you just said BUT......That post was posted in 2012 so 2 years ago. They have 2 years time to ban him every day BUT they banned him right after he wrote VENOM'S ABUSE! Is that really coincident? 2 years time to ban him but they did it right after that abuse? Explain me that Smile. Noone cant explain that cause i dont think it is coincident. It is not...

Quote:The PM is also from 2012. It's 2014 now, meaning he had plenty of time to provide his "evidence".

Also team of administrators had 2 years to ban him but they did it RIGHT after Venom's abuse. Well i dont understand that Smile.

Anyone can explain that? Go ahead then.
CommanderBro, I suggest you read every single post of this thread, Actors unban request and his newcomers post (whom was closed).

I'm el finito.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(07-28-2014, 04:36 PM)CommanderBro Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 04:10 PM)GRiiM Wrote: That doesn't look like SoulRipper gave him permission, he said that if he came with the evidence then the data will be transferred.
Did Act0r ever provide the evidence?
Did he begin playing on the new account before the transfer? If so then it's his own fault as until it was official he was indeed double accounting.

It's his own foult if it was like that what you just said BUT......That post was posted in 2012 so 2 years ago. They have 2 years time to ban him every day BUT they banned him right after he wrote VENOM'S ABUSE! Is that really coincident? 2 years time to ban him but they did it right after that abuse? Explain me that Smile. Noone cant explain that cause i dont think it is coincident. It is not...

Quote:The PM is also from 2012. It's 2014 now, meaning he had plenty of time to provide his "evidence".

Also team of administrators had 2 years to ban him but they did it RIGHT after Venom's abuse. Well i dont understand that Smile.

Anyone can explain that? Go ahead then.

You seriously need to like, go outside and take a breath of fresh air.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Floodify
Well i dont belive you anything and i will stay at this. I just read unban request and i have my own opinion about it. Well i dont know what to think anymore ... That shit very confused me. I will back off for few days again.
Do so..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The only conspiracy that is plausible is that the fearloomernati plan to take over the entire community.

On a serious note, he got permed for double accounting.
Whoopty fuckin' do.
Cut it out with the conspiracy bullshìt please, the only reason I'm making fun out of all of this is because this is completely autistic. The only thing I know actor for is for trying to make everybody not break the rules, stating he wants peace along the entire community like a hippy would, to only get permed for double accounting and blatantly lying about it.

I'll continue making parodies until these threads stop spawning, until these shite conspiracy theories, until you babies stop crying.
After all, I get requests for more daily.
The following 1 user Likes yarrrs's post:
  • GRiiM
(07-28-2014, 05:38 PM)Jarz Wrote: The only conspiracy that is plausible is that the fearloomernati plan to take over the entire community.

Whoopty fuckin' do.
Cut it out with the conspiracy bullshìt please, the only reason I'm making fun out of all of this is because this is completely autistic. The only thing I know actor for is for trying to make everybody not break the rules, stating he wants peace along the entire community like a hippy would, to only get permed for double accounting and blatantly lying about it.

I'll continue making parodies until these threads stop spawning, until these shite conspiracy theories, until you babies stop crying.

Quote:Ugh you are so immature. Always landing cheap shots where you can get them. You already showed to the community you have little respect for anyone.
(07-28-2014, 06:32 PM)CommanderBro Wrote:
(07-28-2014, 05:38 PM)Jarz Wrote: The only conspiracy that is plausible is that the fearloomernati plan to take over the entire community.

Whoopty fuckin' do.

Quote:Ugh you are so immature. Always landing cheap shots where you can get them. You already showed to the community you have little respect for anyone.

Ugh you just can't listen. Always uttering the same shit despite everybody stating what's really going on with actors ban case. You already showed to the community you cannot read simple English.

I've done more for this community than you think. I have tremendous respect to people who have earned such a honorable position to me. I however belittle those who show signs of mental retardation when they literally not mentally retarded. Grow up and do some research on who I really am before you make those petty accusations. How dare you insult a Navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills with numerous raids on al qaeda.
  • EthanArcher
(07-28-2014, 06:59 PM)Jarz Wrote: Ugh you just can't listen. Always uttering the same shit despite everybody stating what's really going on with actors ban case. You already showed to the community you cannot read simple English.

I've done more for this community than you think. I have tremendous respect to people who have earned such a honorable position to me. I however belittle those who show signs of mental retardation when they literally not mentally retarded. Grow up and do some research on who I really am before you make those petty accusations. How dare you insult a Navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills with numerous raids on al qaeda.

[Image: 206400361_8d17c9103a.jpg]
You win Bro my feels are just pulverized.
  • jfd13