Olimar
Your name: Olimar

Your ban ID: 51248

Banned by: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason: Running around town, RDMing a chef over and over again.

Involved: The Chef

Why we should unban you: Not got much to say, but the only reason I was killing the chef was because he kept breaking NLR and coming at me with a knife.

Asking for ban to be shortened.

P.S I know who the chef was. Perhaps we can sort this out with him?
From what I saw while undercover, you shot him down. You ran to where he respawned,
and shot him down again. The third time he respawned, he ran to the Nexus, and you kept looking for him.
When you saw him at the Nexus, you ran in there with gun drawn, shooting him down a third time.

With your prior ban history, I see no reason what so ever for this to be shortened.
I'm being truthful when I said he was breaking NLR. I was doing to him what he did to me. This is one of the problems of undercover admins, we don't know if you're on otherwise I would have called on you to deal with the situation.

Regarding my previous ban history, I 100% understand your thoughts on not wanting to shorten the ban but ever since I got back on the server since my last, very long, ban I thought I was very lucky being given another shot. Since then I've been playing a lot more maturely trying to avoid being banned, hence why I haven't had a ban in a while.
(07-24-2014, 11:11 AM)euanoliver97 Wrote: I'm being truthful when I said he was breaking NLR. I was doing to him what he did to me.

So instead of gathering evidence for a BR, you decided to break the rules yourself and get your revenge.
This has NEVER been a good reason to kill, and it is not acceptable.
Eventhough he were breaking the rules himself, it makes no difference to why YOU got banned for what YOU did.
You're missing my point. I know I broke the rules, but so did he...

The ban length is slightly harsh. 30 days for killing a chef who repeatedly tried to kill me is not a just ban length.
You killed him for breaking NLR, and you knew he broke NLR.. so you backseat administrating. Whilst what you should of done was gathering evidence and post a BR. And you did wrong, and you knew it. So why should we even shorten it? Looking through your ban history... you have 10 bans. That is an significant amount of bans.. and to be honest.. this was a lenient ban considering your prior bans.

There is no reason to unban or shorten the ban,

Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify