Best time on FLRP
(04-27-2014, 03:51 PM)Jarz Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 12:34 PM)Barkles Wrote: You're over emphasising the fact they're admins Wink
Just cos they are administrators doesn't mean they're any better than someone with the same hours points etc... It just means they have been trusted to look after FL Smile

Also video please.

So you wouldn't be happy if 2 admins wanted to spend their day having fun with you, over them carrying on with their "strict business" of responding to calls and doing ban requests? Administrators have more responsibility than players with the same hours and rp points, so the fact that they wanna scoop down to that level to have fun with players for 2 hours should be bragged about.

Would you rather talk to Obama or talk to some 52 year old.

Well, technically Obama is 52 (insertKappahere).

Born: August 4, 1961 (age 52), Honolulu, HI.

Well I got back from work I saw that I got a message on steam and they asked if I would kindly not post it, so I'll respect that decision.
(04-28-2014, 01:32 AM)Ex7reMeFx Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 03:51 PM)Jarz Wrote:
(04-27-2014, 12:34 PM)Barkles Wrote: You're over emphasising the fact they're admins Wink
Just cos they are administrators doesn't mean they're any better than someone with the same hours points etc... It just means they have been trusted to look after FL Smile

Also video please.

So you wouldn't be happy if 2 admins wanted to spend their day having fun with you, over them carrying on with their "strict business" of responding to calls and doing ban requests? Administrators have more responsibility than players with the same hours and rp points, so the fact that they wanna scoop down to that level to have fun with players for 2 hours should be bragged about.

Would you rather talk to Obama or talk to some 52 year old.

Well, technically Obama is 52 (insertKappahere).

Born: August 4, 1961 (age 52), Honolulu, HI.

Well I got back from work I saw that I got a message on steam and they asked if I would kindly not post it, so I'll respect that decision.

I think that was Jarz's whole point. Someone who had an equal age as someone else. Or in this case, RP points and hours.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

You clearly weren't in 33x yesterday. us and an admin were doing the best roleplay ever, a whole mine collapsed on the admin! Qerhem what a post about it.