Best time on FLRP
Well I don't want to get too much into details, but two admins (one joined late) and two of my friends were heading over for a singing competition which later to turn out more than what we granted. We ended up chilling with admins for over an hour or two and it was quite fun as we spent at least an hour playing music and what not. After a while, we did some more cool things which I won't mention because it'll make you jealous, but I did take video! Unfortunately, I've not allowed myself to post it to share the fun I had as I've asked permission from the admin and he said it's up to me so I think it's best if I keep quite as other people will beg him/her.

To my IRL Friend Poket, new friend 360, and the two admins; thanks for letting me have the best day in months, especially on FLRP.
re
PS: Thanks alot you dicks, now you guys are making me want to quit my job to continue to play all weekend as ever since I gotten a job, I don't play as much on weekends Sad I'll miss you FLRP!
I demand video.
(04-26-2014, 04:51 AM)Jonesy Wrote: I demand video.
Upload the video :p
Video please !
Video or get out.
Videaho.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I sorta told them I wouldn't so I don't want to break a little "friend-ship" we have, I guess I'll try get get some pics not disclosing the full names of anyone, but me.

I will update OP with them Cheese
Where are the pics?
You're over emphasising the fact they're admins Wink
Just cos they are administrators doesn't mean they're any better than someone with the same hours points etc... It just means they have been trusted to look after FL Smile

Also video please.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(04-27-2014, 12:34 PM)Barkles Wrote: You're over emphasising the fact they're admins Wink
Just cos they are administrators doesn't mean they're any better than someone with the same hours points etc... It just means they have been trusted to look after FL Smile

Also video please.

So you wouldn't be happy if 2 admins wanted to spend their day having fun with you, over them carrying on with their "strict business" of responding to calls and doing ban requests? Administrators have more responsibility than players with the same hours and rp points, so the fact that they wanna scoop down to that level to have fun with players for 2 hours should be bragged about.

Would you rather talk to Obama or talk to some 52 year old.