John Lance, Frank Hvam, Hubba Bubba Ban Extension
(04-16-2014, 07:36 PM)hubba bubba Wrote: Well i just wanted to know why you killed me, cuz u cant kill people that are tranqed or hostaged so u guys broke rules too, u cant backseat adminstrate saying we wont pay a cent, cuz if i could go free i would pay thats for sure.. and i came in wanting to know why you killed me then you KEEP tranqing and hostaging again (garage) so i just "sleep" because each times i talked u called me retard and said we didnt kill you yet, AND tranq me again so wtf dont talk about us breaking rules, the only thing i wanted to know whas why you killed us, and i know don broke some rules ok but you broke NLR too by coming back taking revenge after the 5 minutes...

You tresspassed back into the house which is breaking NLR, all 3 of you were not cooperating so we thought there was no point in keeping you alive and we wanted you out of our hair. And as for me breaking NLR, I waited for my NLR timer and I was RDMed.

Also, we were tranqing you because you were refusing to stop moving for 2 seconds while we tried to get the Don who ran upstairs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: John Lance, Frank Hvam, Hubba Bubba Ban Extension - by Sgtbender2000 - 04-16-2014, 07:43 PM