Clan problems
Actually I will clarify this a bit - if you're an official clan and somebody is falsely wearing your clan tags, you can request admins to take action (or even post a BR.)
(08-06-2013, 02:58 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Actually I will clarify this a bit - if you're an official clan and somebody is falsely wearing your clan tags, you can request admins to take action (or even post a BR.)

That's good to know. Is it a serious offence or is the ban a short time?
but no one gets made official anymore...

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(08-06-2013, 03:43 PM)Professional_instinct Wrote: but no one gets made official anymore...

Deserving clans get made official.
I think Blackwatch should be made official, our thread is blowing up. And a lot of people know about us, we have a lot of loyal and decent members. I tried to talk to Soul about it, but he never got back to me about it.
Don't ask admins to make the clan officiall. If clans are deserved, then you will be official. Not by asking or trying to convince people to become official. My clan plus one more got promoted about 4 months ago, so yes. Clans still get promoted.

Also, to be honest. I've heard of Blackwatch, but never seen any RP. So you are not that "known" as you might think..
Kind Regards,
Floodify
We only play on v33x atm, but are branching to V2D tomorrow when I've assigned ROs (Recruitment Officers) Also, we tend to RP amongst ourselves and with the clients that hire us.