Clan problems
So, I own Blackwatch but there are trolls that are putting the tag in their name and not removing it when they are asked too. Is this against the rules?
No. They can put whatever they want in their clan tags, however, you can politely ask them to get rid of it.
I have done and they refuse.
I think part of the issue you're facing roach is that there isn't one group in the world called blackwatch, it's a fairly common name, and there is no way in hell of knowing if they are copying you or making their own clan.

Heck there's even a Scottish regiment called the Black Watch.
http://www.theblackwatch.co.uk/
Hope that helps you, maybe they aren't copying your clan, maybe because it's a common 'cool' name for a group people will want to use it.
It's a quite specific tag, it's Blackwatch Corp. We have a lot of people wanting to join, the honest people will go through an interview, but I'm terrible at keeping digital records.
People like to change their clan and then try and walk through our doors. It usually doesn't work but it's quite annoying.
Just make the door guards use the thread's list of names to admit people. Or do a password or something.
And if they do try to get in like that, obviously there spies, right? That might be a reason to hostage them. If you just repeat, eventually they'll stop doing it.
(08-05-2013, 05:35 PM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: Just make the door guards use the thread's list of names to admit people. Or do a password or something.
And if they do try to get in like that, obviously there spies, right? That might be a reason to hostage them. If you just repeat, eventually they'll stop doing it.

Password? That's a really good idea, we need a clan password!
yeah! a password could be great, If you could somehow lock the clan or something that would be awesome! it would save alot of headaches and stop minges who try to get in our base everytime.
Just sounds like a bunch of trolling, just act like it dosn't bother you. That way you dont feed the troll's fire
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]