Unfair Bans - George.
Your name: Smellyelliott

Your ban ID: 35285

Banned by: [FL:M] GeorgeTheBoy

Reason: Randomly attacking cops. Attempting to RDM a cop to help friend.

Involved: [ALEX]

Why we should unban you: You should unban me because i was very unfairly handled by an admin, i was at a car my friend was getting tased for no reason and then i pulled a gun to protect him , i would genuinley do this in real life, then admin noclipped to get to us both and threw me into the air killing me making me lose many items and then he banned both of us for a day...
You would pull a gun on a cop in real life because he was getting arrested?
umm, yes if i had one...
(07-31-2013, 10:50 PM)Fultzy Wrote: You would pull a gun on a cop in real life because he was getting arrested?

you would "noclip" in real life and shoot people right?
The lack of response makes me think we've proven you up and you just don't want to reply, as you know you have acted unfairly?
Am i right?

Is there really any point in having an appeal section? a 24 hour ban which probably wont get attended to because we proved an admin wrong, this will probably only be replied to after we're unbanned

losing faith in this server.
You do realise that I'm not constantly refreshing the unban request section, so please be patient.

You were banned for attempting to kill an officer as he was arresting your friend. I know for a fact you would not do this is real life. Now you have said the officer was tazing you, so, that means you broke FearRP by pulling out a gun. Not wise now was it?

(Even if he was 'randomly' tazing you, killing him for doing so is backseat administration so you should of asked for my assistance).
We couldn't ask for your assistance as you instantly banned us both, and also he didnt taze me, he tazed my friend... and pal, i was in the army for 4 years and i know for a fact i can kill a man. so please don't even question this, i've seen many police brutalities in action from ex-police officers who have joined the Forces.

i have no respect for the police in real life.
P.S. Will we be unbanned for this?
I meant you should of asked for assistance as soon as he started to random taze your friend. I was watching you for a while beforehand so I don't act like you were playing all innocent.

Secondly, this is Fearless not real life. FearRP must be abided no matter what.
so... will you unban me?
No. You broke the rules. If you don't mind going to jail for murder that is your own problem. Here you follow the rules and you did not.

Denied.