Loading time
Do I need to get CSS on steam or would it work if I just got the files?
Preferably buy the game on Steam (if you wait, Steam will run sales on games like CSS for dirt cheap). If you can't, there are methods posted here on the forums to get the models. (Can't find where atm)
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Same for me. I downloaded the flcontent, he downloads still some files and loads very long. Another Problem for me, i downloaded the Spawnlist and flcontect and still have many Props of Fearless with a big red "ERROR" and i can't spawn them. Anyone same with that?
Theory of existence: Is there something just because we see it?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41432785&b=12]
Do you have CSS installed?
Yes, i do. Just to show you what i mean:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=156812168

Solution is simple, all you need to do is open prop menu with these, click somewhere with your right mouse click and there is something like "reload icons". I think it will help for icons, if you spawn an error i don't know though.
I'll gonna test it right now.

Well, i even can't Spawn one of the ERRORs. If i try to Spawn them, they don't spawn. In my "Undo" List, they aren't there.

(06-30-2013, 11:55 PM)Night2078 Wrote: I'll gonna test it right now.

Well, i even can't Spawn one of the ERRORs. If i try to Spawn them, they don't spawn. In my "Undo" List, they aren't there.

If they don't spawn in the server, the server does not have the model. Are you sure you're spawning the right props? (I.e. trying to spawn v33x props in v2d)
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Resolved.