Designing Tomorrow [Pass]
(11-04-2014, 06:58 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Maybe I will finally get my dupe I paid like 200k for Tounge

(IM WATCHING YOU BEFFY) Best of luck Smile

Please contact me at your earliest convenience. 
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
*An envelope appears in the mail

Spoiler: Open The Envelope

OOC Information

Spoiler :

Steam Name:
Nevy

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:18452963

Time Zone:
PST - Pacific Standard Time

Roleplaying Points:

Hours On The Server:
A lot

Activity on FL (1-10):
Forum Activity - 10
Server Activity - N/A
(Will begin playing again after this coming week - Midterms)

Gary's mod Building experience (1-10):

Bans On The Server:

In-Game Name:
Jonathan Goodman

Education:
Received a Masters Degree in Architecture at UCLA, and after that i went to New York to study Structural Engineering.

Past Job experience:
I was the Chief Architectural Officer at your firm, Designing Tomorrow. I have previous experience owning my own small architectural firm which can be seen here.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want:
Chief Architectural Officer is a position that I believe is a position that would fit me best. I was previously employed by Designing Tomorrow and had held this position before and I believe I was more than capable at my job. 

Name any extra talents you might have:
Aerospace Engineering
Marketing Experience 
Graphic Design Skills
Knowledge of AutoCAD/Sketchup

The following 3 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Decay, beflok, Obay
Congratulations Nevy on becoming our newest Chief Architectural Officer!

Similiar to my recent hirings I know Nevy to be a strong cabapble leader for our Architectural division based on our previous experiences.
Brick 
*You receive a white envelope in the post addressed to*
To: Chief Executive Office / Designing Tomorrow 
*You open the letter with a small knife and then pull out  the two attached documents*
*You read through the introduction*
*Dear Chief Executive Office / Designing Tomorrow I am sending this letter to inform you
upon my application for the role 'Architectural Associate' I have past experience and would like to bring my experience to Designing Tomorrow and learn more from this developed group*

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Blurr
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:68019350
Time Zone: GTM +0 United Kingdom
Roleplaying Points: 13
Hours On The Server: 1400+
Activity on FL (1-10): 7-8
Gary's mod Building experience (1-10): 9
Bans On The Server: 8 (Regret my discussions)

In-Game Name: Lewis Robertson
Education: Structural Engineering Master Degree, Photography Degree, Graphics Degree
Past Job experience:  Architectural Employee at Protocol
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want:I believe that I would be a great
person for the job Architectural Associate. I will follow orders and keep up to time and date with tasks, from past experience working at Protocol I feel like I understand what I have to do and how to take on the task set.

Name any extra talents you might have: 
Photography, I have learnt how to get the best from a photo, this means I can take the photos
for the builds Designing Tomorrow make. I also can edit the photographs to make them look sharp and tidy.

*From Lewis Robertson | Evo City | Water Stoke Road | (House Number) 58 - (Postal Code) YSJ89 8EL*

*You finish reading the letter and place it back in it's envelope, the letter is then placed on a desk at Designing Tomorrows HQ. You think about the application while returning to normal duty's*
The following 1 user Likes Blurr's post:
  • dig
Dear Lewis Robertson,

Thank you for your application. I would like to set up a meeting to see your past work.

Thank you,

beflok
*A roll of drawings is seen spread out on Mr. Goodman's desk

Spoiler :
*Rough Draft - Suburban Home Concept

[Image: owB71GD.png]

[Image: v3ZtLjb.png]

The following 1 user Likes Nevy's post:
  • beflok
Brick 
Dear Benjamin 'beflok' Befryn / Chief Executive Office / Designing Tomorrow,

I can attend a meeting but we will have to talk times,

(OOC) Am I showing you the dupes on the build server?

Thank,

Lewis Robertson
Evocity news! We have completed two new contracts for local members of our community!

I have updated the "Our Designs" with pictures of these contracts here.

Regards,

beflok
Roleplaying Points: [2]
Hours On The Server: [400+]
Activity on FL (1-10): 8
Gary's mod Building experience (1-10): 7
Bans On The Server: Two from a long time ago.

In-Game Name: Antonio 'Bloodzio' Soriano
Education: NYU Law Major
Past Job experience: Retired NBA Player, Journalist for the Roman and Sicilian Newspaper.
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want: I guess Marketing Associate would fit me best. I understand how to execute marketing deals and choose best pricing for blueprints, buildings [ext]. Also if you ever need an extra hard hat, I would be happy to put a nail or two in building a structure, or decorating.
Name any extra talents you might have: Athletic, Good Driver, Patience, Sharp Vision.
Dear Antonio Soriano,

I will not be able to offer you a position at Designing Tomorrow at this time. I appreciate your submission and good luck on your future endeavors.

-beflok