Fearless Forums
Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=435)
+---- Forum: Closed Organisations (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=440)
+---- Thread: Designing Tomorrow [Pass] (/showthread.php?tid=26998)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Designing Tomorrow [Pass] - beflok - 02-27-2013

**An envelope with a gold seal and the initials DT on it is placed in your mail box.**
**You take it out an read it carefully.**
Dear Citizen of Evo City,
I am Benjamin 'beflok' Befryn. I have been a resident in Evo City for nearly 10 years now and have decided to stay here permanently.  I got my masters degree in Architecture and a minor in economics from the university of Evo city. I spent many years learning how small business works and selling off companies to make money. Its not a very morally rewarding career I know thats why I want to change my ways. I have grown to love this city and have decided to come out of the shadows to help. This city's economic state is a mess and the government isn't doing anything about it.  The small businesses around evocity are a joke selling mostly drugs and weaponry. The crime rate has increased to the point where it is rare to go one day without seeing a person being shot to death. I don't know if you are sick of it citizen but I intend to restore this city to its former glory. Starting first is this unemployment problem which I intend to almost eliminate, which I will now express my true intent for writing this letter.
I am writing this letter to let you know of a business that is emerging in Evo City. This company that will change the course of Evo City's history is called Designing Tomorrow. It is an architecture firm primarily that designs small businesses, homes, government buildings, and much more. We do not only do architecture however we do a lot of investing, advertising, and run some of our own small businesses. We are a subsidiary company of Shadow Associates Agency but we handle none of their operations and only act on the good of Evo city.I have done various marketing studies and surveys to determine the needs of the city. That's where you come in citizen. I need some fresh new set of eyes to help this city and company grow.
My expectations from you are simple. First and foremost you must have a passion for helping our city. You need to be enthusiastic and fulfill every demand. I need people who are charismatic and have people skills. Your goals must parallel the purpose of this company. I don't need people who are just going to meet my expectations, I want your maximum potential.
I have attached an application on the second page for you to fill out and the last page is our company directory of our employees along with a few pictures to display our recent designs. I hope to hear from you soon!
"Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right."
Sincerely,
beflok

** You turn it to page two**
Application
Code:
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Time Zone:[/b]
[b]Roleplaying Points:[/b]
[b]Hours On The Server:[/b]
[b]Activity on FL (1-10):[/b]
[b]Gary's mod Building experience (1-10):[/b]
[b]Bans On The Server:[/b]
[b]In-Game Name:[/b]
[b]Education:[/b]
[b]Past Job experience:[/b]
[b]Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want:[/b]
[b]Name any extra talents you might have:[/b]
If you have any questions/concerns please reply to this letter or find me in Evocity. I have a temporary office located next to giga computers.

** You turn it to page three**
Employee Directory
Note: The structure is subject to change depending on applicants. Associate rank lists is in no particular order.
  • Chief Executive Officer: [FL] beflok
    • Chief Architectural Officer: [FL:RP]Nevy
      • Architectural Associate: [FL]Venom
      • Architectural Associate: [FL:RP] Obay
    • Chief Marketing Officer: [FL:RP] Cpt. Decay
      • Marketing Associate: N/A
      • Marketing Associate: N/A
    • Chief Business Officer: [FL:RP] Laurenz
      • Business Associate: N/A
      • Business Associate: N/A

[Image: b.jpeg?t=Designing%20Tomorrow%20Projects...w=600&h=50]

[Image: b.jpeg?t=Dupe%20Sharing%20Initiative&f=C...w=300&h=50]  [Image: b.png?t=Ghost%20O%27Reilley%27s%20Pub&f=...w=300&h=50]  [Image: b.png?t=Apartments&f=Calibri-Bold&ts=24&...w=300&h=50]

© Copyright 2013 Designing Tomorrow of Evo-City, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

RE: [Pas] Designing Tomorrow [Unofficial] - Infernaw - 02-27-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Infernaw
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43964937
Time Zone: GMT +1
Roleplaying Points: 26
Hours On The Server: 844
Activity on FL (1-10): 10
Garry's mod Building experience (1-10): 7
Bans On The Server: 1

In-Game Name: Lyca 'Infy' Worsnop
Education: Paramedic, Spy
Past Job experience: 4 years experience as a Government Paramedic. Currently S.A.A. Agent
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want: I may not be the best builder, but I'm great at decorating and organizing.
Name any extra talents you might have: Charisma, brainstormer.

RE: [Pas] Designing Tomorrow [Unofficial] - beflok - 02-27-2013

Dear Applicants,

I will begin my background checks immediately and will let you know as soon as possible.

Regards,

beflok

RE: [Pas] Designing Tomorrow [Unofficial] - Toxic - 02-27-2013

+support

RE: [Pas] Designing Tomorrow [Unofficial] - equal - 02-27-2013

(02-27-2013, 05:04 PM)Toxic Wrote: +support

Mature.

RE: [Pas] Designing Tomorrow [Unofficial] - Toxic - 02-27-2013

(02-27-2013, 05:13 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(02-27-2013, 05:04 PM)Toxic Wrote: +support

Mature.

Not sure what you mean by that. What else do I need to say, a paragraph explaining why I support the founding of this clan? Seriously, fuck off. I consider him a friend so I'll post friendly sarcasm. If that's beyond you I don't mind explaining.

RE: [Pas] Designing Tomorrow [Unofficial] - beflok - 02-27-2013

Please no fire starting.

After discussing agendas with Fultzy we have come to agree that you do not have to quit Shadows Associates Agency to be apart of DT. DT is a subsidary company so if you wish to be in two clans that is more than acceptable.

RE: [Pas] Designing Tomorrow [Unofficial] - buffalobagingi - 02-27-2013

Steam Name: Kiruclanz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10987303
Time Zone: GMT -5
Roleplaying Points: 4
Hours On The Server: Around 170
Activity on FL (1-10): 7
Gary's mod Building experience (1-10): 6 or 7, pretty good activity.
Bans On The Server: 3

In-Game Name: Kiruclanz
Education: Architecture, Law enforcement, Business
Past Job experience: Constrution Worker
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want: Architectural Associate, I'm a pretty good builder and know how to put detail into my work.
Name any extra talents you might have: Creativity, heavy-lifting, and handling money.

RE: [Pas] Designing Tomorrow [Unofficial] - CorieTheNub - 02-27-2013

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Corie The Nub
Steam ID:
Time Zone: GMT
Roleplaying Points: 2
Hours On The Server: Around 170
Activity on FL (1-10): 7
Gary's mod Building experience (1-10): 6-7
Bans On The Server: 3

In-Game Name: Cosimo Santorini
Education: I left school with 2 A*'s in D&T Project Deign
Past Job experience: Worked on building small houses and Signs for people
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want: Becuase i have the building skills your looking for, i am also good with money. Job i am going for is: Chief Financial Officer
Name any extra talents you might have: I am a Good Piano Player

RE: [Pas] Designing Tomorrow [Unofficial] - wweee2345 - 02-27-2013

Steam Name:|SP| Wweee2345
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42335499
Time Zone: GMT -5
Roleplaying Points: 12
Hours On The Server: 840
Activity on FL (1-10):7-8
Gary's mod Building experience (1-10):8
Bans On The Server:7

In-Game Name: Matthew 'Wweee' Vilano
Education: Associates in Mathematics, Extensive Special Forces Training
Past Job experience: "Secretarial" work for the S.A.A.
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want:

Building skills.....Hmmm, I have those to some extent. Give me time and easy precision and I'm your man. I have a unique taste in building, I like things that...stand out to most players. I haven't done much building lately as the build server tends to crash whenever I get on, but I have done work on homes, restaurants and some apartment works.

Name any extra talents you might have:
Easy Precision, Handy with a gun....I uh mean, a nail gun, and I have a good eye for beauty.