Designing Tomorrow [Pass]
(03-03-2013, 08:21 PM)Equalizer Wrote: May I ask what made you decline my application?

It is not professional to discuss this on such a public thread we can talk about it over pm if you would like to. Thanks.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(03-03-2013, 08:20 PM)Beflok Wrote:
(03-02-2013, 05:36 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote:
(03-02-2013, 07:34 AM)Beflok Wrote: I would like to announce that I have added on Wweee as an Architect Associate!

Congratulations!

Does that mean everyone else except Infernaw and Wweee have to reapply?
Kiruclanz and Makarov could you possibly give me examples of your work?

I will post some screenshots of my past and current structures once the servers are finished lagging/being DDoSed or whatevers going on. So maybe tomarrow.

Thank you Kiruclanz.

Designing Tomorrow notes:

We have successfully completed our very first Marketing/Designing contract. See link below for details.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...n=lastpost
Well a little late in the thread but I like how you created a clan that do different passive RPs.
The following 1 user Likes fuz3_r3tro's post:
  • beflok
(03-04-2013, 01:02 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Well a little late in the thread but I like how you created a clan that do different passive RPs.

Thank you sir. We here at Designing Tomorrow make it our goal to implement passive only RPs that benefit Evocity and our community.
Here are some examples of my builds that I promised:

Kiru's Furnishings:

[Image: TblJtUTh.jpg]
[Image: IzWIHu4h.jpg]

Bank of America:

[Image: 91OO0jYh.jpg]

Inside the Cubical (There would be multiple, but y'know, prop limit.):

[Image: SMR3P2Rh.jpg]

Department Store (Not much inside because of prop limit):

[Image: p8rx7P4h.jpg]

[Image: XwFbrsMh.jpg]

Apartment A1 (Mainly worked on the kitchen):

Living Room:

[Image: etahrrTh.jpg]

Kitchen:

[Image: EXG2SJXh.png]

Bed Room:

[Image: W851kIW.jpg]

Newspaper Stand:

[Image: A1M3677h.jpg]

Pizza Shop:

[Image: P7XoGFIh.jpg]

[Image: TeVxEwkh.jpg]

I would make buildings and similar structures, but the prop limit is only 30 so I can pretty much only build inside the map's buildings.

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Makarov
Well this is mine but for some reason none of my other Rp build dupes are saved on any server (just realised as i was finishing that i made em in gmod 12 meaning they got deleted when gmod 13 came out). anyway this is the House/restaurant i made that you can convert to have a garage by moving thee fading doors,etc i remember it was about 7 props away from the prop limit so i couldnt add much more. i have used it for several Rp's including a few restaurant ones and even as a base of operations for my previous clan. (i didn't add any props inside as i think its just much easier to add what you want when you want.

http://postimage.org/image/djnyoh5vf/ Front/Side view
http://postimage.org/image/ryr7wi4i9/ Rear view
http://postimage.org/image/z9oke4gnb/ Top view

not much point doing an inside view because you can see it ^^
Steam Name: LoneWolf
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:49729148
Time Zone:EST
Roleplaying Points: 5
Hours On The Server: 365
Activity on FL (1-10):9
Gary's mod Building experience (1-10):9
Bans On The Server:2

In-Game Name:Anthony "LoneWolf" Romano
Education:Freshman in high school
Past Job experience: None
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want: I have been looking for a clan that can help me with building strategies and designing, and people that will help me build my skills in architecture and construction.
Name any extra talents you might have: I have a keen eye for balance, and I am a perfectionist when it comes to building Ingame. I am also very useful with easy precision.
EDIT: I will provide builds later, I am tired right now.
Steam Name: [FL:RP] GRiiM
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25686928
Time Zone: GMT + 0:00
Roleplaying Points: 10
Hours On The Server: 1,200 (approximately)
Activity on FL (1-10): 8
Gary's mod Building experience (1-10): 7 (Need to improve my work by learning to use more advanced tools)
Bans On The Server: 4

In-Game Name: Ted 'GRiiM' Baker
Education: Due to my upbringing in a poor family the only official qualification I have is my High School Diploma. My skills in construction are purely self learnt.
I believe that the quality of work makes the man, not the qualifications he carries, I'm just as good as any other architect if not better.
Past Job experience: Hired personally by the president for re-landscaping the city, worked at the 'Evo-City Lake Preservation' charity and worked for 4 years at Construction Inc.
Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want: The position I wish to apply for is 'Architectural Associate'. I believe that I am suitable for the job as I take pride in my creations and I am always eager to learn more skills and techniques to aid me with work. I have attached several photographs of my previous work for you to look at.
Name any extra talents you might have: I'm not wasteful with building materials, I work well under pressure and I work great in a team.

Lone wolf could you provide some links to screenshots of some work you have done?

Griim I would like to have an interview with you asap. Do not have to do a background check on you.

Still reviewing applicants: Kiruclanz, Lonewolf

Denied applicants: Makarov

Please be patient as I do very thorough checks on all applicants.