Designing Tomorrow [Pass]
(11-15-2014, 04:39 AM)Cpt. Decay Wrote:
(11-14-2014, 07:19 PM)hmark Wrote:
(11-14-2014, 10:51 AM)beflok Wrote: Venom has joined our company as an architectual associate!

Obay,
I would like to set up an interview as soon as possible.

Blurr,
I have decided to hold on to your resume but I cannot offer you a position at this time.

All other applicants,
Please submit examples of your previous work.

I've been rather busy this week but I'll post it soon.

Edit: File with pictures posted.

Could you upload them to imgur or something? I don't want to download anything and I higly doubt that beflok fancys that either.

I did it!
Dear Hmark,

I have decided to decline your application. I hope you continue your work as it is very promising. I hope to hear from you in the future.

Kind regards,

beflok
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Congratulations Obay for becoming our newest Architect associate!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Obay
Designing Tomorrow has launched a new campaign called Dupe Donation Initiative! You can check it out using the link below.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=55298
looks good!
Steam Name: Weedeer

Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:29125166

Time Zone: GMT+1

Roleplaying Points: 34

Hours On The Server: 1750~

Activity on FL (1-10): Getting more active, around 7/8 right now

Garry's mod Building experience (1-10)9
Bans On The Server: 1

In-Game Name: Fransesco Camorro

Education: Architect, Materials, CAS AH 580, Computer science.
Past Job experience: Been designing houses, general request and as a hobby for almost 10 years right now.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job and what job would you want:

My name is Fransesco, I've been a architect for quite a while right now. I've been designing various buildings from governmental bases/buildings to consumer houses, budget houses, villa's and bunkers for the military. I am myself a known architect which has alot of experience with designs/materials. My education is from architect to computers. You may ask me why computers? Simply for the fact that I like computers and also try to keep up with that, the architect part is my main job and a huge part of my life since I can fantasize all day about a project of mine. That's where I get my motivation from and my ideas.

I've studied at the Technical school of Evo-City and afterwards at the University of evo-city where I both got my certificates for being a recognized architect. It was a great time on both schools since I loved the study and I still love my work right now and that's why I seek a new challenge, Designing Tomorrow seems like a young and growing company which I would like to participate in and help the company move forward.

Previous work:

Secret Service office building

Features:

• Garage
  • Fence
  • 3 to 4 workspaces
  • A small garden
  • 3 Holding cells

Front view
[Image: 2cngrra.jpg]

Garage view
[Image: a2sygy.jpg]

Jail Cells
[Image: 347vbeu.jpg]

Workspace
[Image: s1sqwp.jpg]

Small wooden house

Features:

• A small upstairs bedroom
  • Medium sized garden
  • Old look

Front view
[Image: s0whmh.jpg]

Currently no other pictures available.

Name any extra talents you might have: Decoration is also one feature I can offer you.

I hope you can consider my application,
[Image: 2yulv08.png]
Dear Mr. Fransesco Camorro,

I would like to set up a meeting as soon as possible. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

-beflok
---Evocity #33
---Time 0237
---Main Street

**The street light at the main street plaza flickered desperately, like the a light bug struggling against a spider's web.  Shadows flicker with brief instances of light, revealing that the local garbage can has seemingly been dumped out and searched through.  Cans rolled with the light breeze, a plastic bag crinkled from  a tree branch.  That's when it hit me, the putrid smell.  Like someone washed all their clothes with the liquid at the bottom of a dumpster, and dried them over the smoke filled air of a roasting pig.  I looked around, trying to figure out where it was coming from.  Then I saw him.  Benjamin Beflok, him and his fancy shoes, nice car, hiding behind his "charity" work.  What about that one percent, the real kings of Evocity #33.  **

"Numbers are down, you know that it's a bad idea." He said in the confines of his own mind.

A different voice replied to him.  This one was more twisted, like one of those cheesy comic book villians that didn't even get a name.
"Designing Tomorrow, heh.  Your the king, get that crowbar and do it already.  Imagine how mad he'd be.  How many hundred dollar words he would spew at the dismay of the situation.  We could even wipe our p--"

"Enough!  You don't run this kingdom, Octavius does!" He said while clutching his crowbar tightly.  Then he saw her.

**She was wearing a green dress, it flowed in the breeze.  Her long brown hair flowing like strands of silk.  She had a sort of tattoo on her cheek, like a red circle.  Maybe it was a bad clown circle, I couldn't tell.  The sand looked warm, the ocean wave...  **

"Wait a second.  There's no beach in Evocity!"  He awoke.

**I pried the news paper from his face, an ad for suntan lotion, the woman.  Jesus these drugs are gonna kill me one day.  I moved to sit up, but one of those ECToungeD bums was poking me with a rod and threatening me with jail.  Shower would be nice, hot meal too.  Later, I have to get this delivered for the king.  Down the street I could see his fancy car, all clean and shiny.  He probably keeps it that way to tell these other people how "charitable" he is.  I shambled slowly to his car, coming down from a 3 day drinking minge mixed with any used needle you could find takes it's toll.  The car was so sleak, so smooth to the touch.  A trail of mud and other unknown material streaked in the wake of my finger.  It was so disgusting of a sight I gagged and coughed up a ball of tar fill phlem and spit it on his wind shield, then slaped the note on it.  **

Attention Designing Tomorrow.  I am Octavius Blackson, Hobo King of Hobo Nation.  You seemed to have forgotten about the people who need you most.  Hobo Nation finds you guilty of lining your pockets at the expense of the poor.  As tribute, we demand that you spend all that ill gotten gain to real charity.  We demand that Designing Tomorrow build a soup kitchen to donate to the public as an act of charity.  

You have one month (30) days to produce this or we will take it as admission of guilt.

We have decided the punishment for being guilty will be an increase in homeless activity wherever Designing Tomorrow happens to be.  The punishment will be carried out starting at the 30 day deadline and will continue until we get our soup kitchen.

Complete it before the deadline and you will be awarded a golden crowbar award for your true compassion to the Hobo Kingdom and we will be in your debt.  Just one debt though.  We can veto if it's not in our best interests. I am the King, I rule you.

**There is a hole in the paper, probably made with a crowbar.  You never know when it comes to the king, he can be unpredictable at times.  As I started to leave, I noted an officer acting suspicious.  I turned swiftly and took two steps before another officer walked around front of the car.  When I reached for my crowbar to meet these foul beasts in honorable combat, I realized three things.  Drugs eat at your soul, sometimes play with your head.  Tazers hurt very bad.  And the name on the arrest warrant was Octavious Blackson.  Why do I never remember to tell someone else to do it?  **
Ive decided to take my leave from Designing Tomorrow. Its been alot of fun and ive learned alot, but as time goes by so must I. Thank you for all the wonderfull work you have given me.
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
***As you walk outside the Designing Tomorrow building, a small snowflake hits the top of your nose. You realize there may be a blizzard ahead, and hurry back inside to get your jacket. But, as walk up the concrete stairs of the building, you can hear a slight honking noise. You turn your head and focus on a white object advancing on the building. You realize it is a postman's truck, delivering the Designing Tomorrow weekly mail. You quickly scurry to the truck, as a tall fellow dressed in a postman's uniform steps out. The air becomes cold quickly, as you sign for the mail, and head back inside. You shut the door, looking at the truck with a waving hand protruding from its driver-side window.***

***After sorting through the mail, you notice an envelope for your boss, Mr. Befryn. You immediately realize it could be an application, and you quickly put the envelope in Mr. Befryn's mail drop...***

[Image: MhnTtva.png]

Spoiler :

Letter of Application
For Milo Donovan Bostenwick.

Out of Character Information:

Steam Name:
  [FL:RP] Falcon.

Steam ID:
  STEAM_0:0:66948201.

Time Zone:
  GMT +5 (Eastern Standard Time).

Roleplaying Points:
  20 Points.

Hours on the Server:
  949 Hours.

Activity on Fearless:

Garry's Mod Building Experience:

In Character Information:

Name:
  Milo Donovan Bostenwick.

Education:
  I studied at the College of William and Mary for a total of four years. My grades are as follows:

Sciences: B-
  Mathematics: A-
  History: A-

Past Job Experience:
  I was previously a Security Officer Class C in FUMUKU International. I built a few security stations there, but I never really was enthused when building.
  I was also a Black Mesa Operative. I built an office with use of hydraulic action and made it formal in a way as well.
  Finally, I have been building some security systems for the government. I intend to build to my best extent.

Why do you think you should get the job, and what job do you want:
  I believe I should get the job, because I am an enthused builder, and I intend to build to my greatest extent to help the company, inside and out. My dedication to things like this is undeniably my fortitude, and it will help me in this company, whether I like it or not. I believe that my determination to things like this is also great, as I have never given up a build. I have seen many of the buildings that this great company has built, and I intend to build like them, and I also intend to help anyone that is in need of aid when building. 
  I would like to apply for the Architectural Associate position, as I want to enhance my knowledge of architecture and building. I would even like to move up within the company if need be.

Name any talents you might have:
  Some talents I might have are probably either my Roleplaying skills, or my personality towards others.

Thank you for reading my application.
  Sincerely,
  [Image: LeWNxom.png]
  Milo Bostenwick.

***After reading the letter, you put it back in its envelope and place it inside your desk. You then reach for your stereo and turn on some smooth jazz, while placing your newly shined shoes on top of your desk. Your secretary walks in and hands you a hot mug of Earl Grey Tea, you wave to her as she leaves the room, while sipping on your newly-delivered tea.***
[Image: J1zObHm.gif]
The following 3 users Like Falcon's post:
  • Nevy, beflok, Nyander