Ban that i dont i deserve
Your name: [FL:RP] Terminator

Your ban ID: 11129

Banned by: Killjoy

Server: v2d

Involved: Me + Earl

Why we should unban you: Basically after long argument and debate with Earl and other witnesses etc, it seems killjoy had simply accepted the evidence given and decided from it. The truth is, I was banned for breaking fearRp, by walking away from Earl who had a shotgun. The reason i wasn't just standing still is because he was trying to get me arrested for something (as mentioned) i didn't do and wasn't involved in. Should i still just get arrested despite this? Im sorry, next time ill just get arrested and let earl be earl... But can i please have my ban either reduced or removed. I feel it is a bit unfair personally. Earl was mistaken even though he seems to feel he was right still, and i was mistaken for messing with earl who has fraps on most the time... But there is my reasoning and the truth, its really up to you from here.
Cheers.
So you are telling me if someone had a shotgun pointed at you in real life because you broke the laws you would walk away? You should read the rules a little more carefully.

Quote: 15. Fear RP applies under gunpoint. You can't attack a person who has a gun pointed at you, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun as your character only has one (1) life.

You have to RP like you only have one life. I will let kill joy say unban or not.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Since I was probably one the of the main people involved, I feel the need to give my 2 sence.

Well, what actually hapened was, their was a huge shootout between cop's/corleone's. And xTC224x had a FAMAS, and Terminator had a Sniper, Terminator still shot the AWP, which to my knowledge is a fine enough reason to get arrested for. I proceeded to aim a fully loaded pump shotgun at your back, and all you do is run away and yell 'Shoot Me!!1' like I had darn squirt gun. I don't care if you say your were being randomly arrested you were not, that does give you any right to just disregard Fear RP and run away.
I did not shoot the awp. And that time i got my awp out was in a previous life. So you were breaking the NLR in that respect. If it states in logs about shooting or not, it would show that i didnt shoot the weapon. So that is why i avoided the situation of being arrested.
(06-16-2012, 12:36 AM)Terminator Wrote: I did not shoot the awp. And that time i got my awp out was in a previous life. So you were breaking the NLR in that respect. If it states in logs about shooting or not, it would show that i didnt shoot the weapon. So that is why i avoided the situation of being arrested.

Explain to me how I broke NLR? Zzzap already dug out the log's showing where you pulled out your AWP, and asked if you needed to kill people..
Guys stop the arguing the point is it regardless of whether someone else broke the rules you CANNOT break them yourself.

It is something I should not have to explain as it applies in real life. Its not ok to murder someone just because you saw someone do it.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!