Let's talk about who can post where
(09-19-2014, 09:15 PM)Aviator Wrote: Sorry, but Fearless isn't a justified democratic place with a perfect business model and never will be. I don't mean this negatively on SoulRipper or the team, but at the end of the day - it's a gaming community.

I'd suggest you drop it, Joykill. You should have learnt by now that seldom will you win a fight with the staff.
[Image: at.gif]
So might as well just drop it, Fearless is not perfect, and for the same reason I should not be attempting to raise a discussion about how to improve. I find that analogy a bit off. 

To be very honest, Fearless is a great community, much above any other community I can think of, in regards to how well-organized it is. Thing is, give people freedom (metaphorically speaking, easily comparable to democratic countries vs dictatorships), and discussion and complaining shall arrive.

On another note, Ciryl's post was just posted on the thread, and, like any other post like his, it only had a message at the bottom added, unlike mine. Funny how there is quite a bit of disagreement on how to actually manage this, refering to Floody's quote: 
Quote:By letting your post stay if I thought it was good to be shown, ignoring my duty as administrator to deal with people who break forum rules, then I would be biased. 
Don't get me wrong, it's definitely a good thing that Ciryl's post is still there - kudus to whoever made that decision.

(09-19-2014, 07:13 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 04:47 PM)therock1990 Wrote: I never saw admin getting demoted for abusing , even when they abuse , theres always someone in staff that think that wasnt no abuse at all , so theres no point to do abuse threads about admins or complaint about it , since it never happen anything .....

I guess you've been away from FL for a year. Things have happened. Staff-members have been demoted and stepped down instead.
Abuse-cases do result in consequences. The punishment can vary from a smack on the face to a demotion or whatever. The punishments are just rarely public to prevent public drama and it turning into a circus.
"Abuse-cases do result in consequences." Oh yes, a single message stating you were a bad, bad boy, and calling that a finished case is a fair punishment for what was definitely a breach of rules, that could have any other user banned. How about they were punished like any other user? A breach of the rules causes a suspension, that simple. Oh wait...

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about who can post where - by Joykill - 09-19-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Let's talk about who can post where - by Wood - 09-19-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Let's talk about who can post where - by Joykill - 09-19-2014, 10:41 PM