Debate time! Restructure the Leadership of the Community.
Smile 
(05-17-2015, 11:57 PM)Venom Wrote: *cough* super admins *cough*
My understanding was just that SA's where just an overruling body (With the exception of Temar, what I know of atleast), not a decision making body. My argument is a firm decision making body, could improve the community. 
(05-18-2015, 01:21 AM)Nacreas Wrote: The reason we don't have one "head administrator" is to avoid situations where we have a power-hungry madman running the team.
Honestly the team is fine and you guys should have more faith in us as we're constantly discussing ways to improve the gamemode and community. Smile
Nacreas, I think you have misunderstood my intention. I believe you should have more trust and faith in your team, as I have to decide the best Head of the community. Remember the vote that I was talking about, is ONLY available for the staff and I trust you to know eachother well enough to make a good choice.  And just a shoutout to Rolórox as well, I trust the entire staff has it undercontrol I just think that Soulripper's lack of interest in the community is a problem and this idea was a solution to it.
(05-18-2015, 01:30 AM)LivKX Wrote: Lmfao this isn't some darkrp server, we don't need no head admins and 14 co-owners. Works fine as it is. Raptor stated his issue is with soul. A structure change won't change Souls personality.
Pointless.
I'm not sure about the DarkRP reference? As stated we already have SA's and they are doing a good job, ohh well atleast Temar because that's the only one I have seen using his status as SA (to organised the development team). About the Soul's personality, I don't think there is a reason to change his personality due to what I could understand on the issue were just that Soul was just no longer interested, which this idea then counter. 
Lastly: Thank you all for the response and the good tone. I really like that all you staff members took the time to make a comment and give me an insight in how it all functions. Hope we can keep this debate going Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Debate time! Restructure the Leadership of the Community. - by Davidson - 05-18-2015, 09:33 AM