Let's talk about who can post where
(09-19-2014, 07:34 PM)Floodify Wrote: You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are:

• the accusing user
  • a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.

Do you fit under any of these two categories? 
I'm not disputing my individual case, as well, obviously isn't up for discussion. As I see it, your opinion is seemingly more 'correct' or 'valid' than my take on it, solely because of your position in the administration. You're not stating facts, but your personal opinion. I'm not trying to defame you, I'm just stating a very clear fact. Again, easy to figure that you've got a strong opinion on the matter, based on your own posts on the same thread. 

(09-19-2014, 04:39 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: 2. Avoid people bringing up false claims against the staff member or accuser.

I never brought up false claims, and if I did, I'd be very interested to see which. 

(09-19-2014, 04:39 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: You were not involved in the situation in which resulted to an abuse case nor does your post contain any further evidence. Therefore, your post doesn't add anything constructive to the abuse thread.

I don't see it as quite that simple - there is objectively cold hard evidence of what happened, explaining tons more than what I would see as a bystander, for example. There are administrators posting that knows nothing more about the situation than myself, but their opinion is certainly valid, 'unbiased' and 'objective'. 

(09-19-2014, 07:34 PM)Floodify Wrote: By letting your post stay if I thought it was good to be shown, ignoring my duty as administrator to deal with people who break forum rules, then I would be biased. 

Oh yeah, allowing for discussion outside of admins and Iac himself. What a crazy idea, that would definitely confirm the administrative team biased. Currently, half of posts breaking the rules are only added a notice at the bottom, other half is completely removed. This, obviously, is dependent on the administrators personal opinion on that post, and that is the very definition of biased.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Prosto

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about who can post where - by Joykill - 09-19-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Let's talk about who can post where - by Wood - 09-19-2014, 04:54 PM
RE: Let's talk about who can post where - by Joykill - 09-19-2014, 08:51 PM