Let's talk about who can post where
Oh yes, once again I felt that unreasonable decisions was made inside the administration. 

I posted this [Image: 72w1GD0.png]
For reference it was posted in this thread. About half an hour later it was removed from the aforementioned thread, and a warning on my forum account was issued by Floodify. Now, let's be very clear, Floodify obviously has very clear bias in this matter, based on his posts in the same thread, but that's a whole different discussion. I understand why nonsensical posts, that obviously was put no effort into is removed, say if it only contained "I think X is right, XX is lying". Was my post one of those? Well, that's for you to decide, I certainly don't think. I posted my take on the matter, looking from an objective standpoint, but of course with my personal beliefs, based on the crystal clear evidence. 
Continuing... 
Normally posts stays in the thread, only with a notice that the poster has been warned - weeeeell, not this time, apparently. The post was removed with no trace of it ever being there. 

Returning to my initial idea with this thread, in at least 50% of cases, admins have nothing more constructive to add to any admin abuse case than this, yet they're pretty much under 'post removal'-immunity. Their opinion isn't necessarily worth more, only considering their position. 

And woohoo, whoever administrator is reading this. I suppose it'll be removed, again. If required, feel free to remove the screenshot of the post itself, but please do keep the matter open for discussion.

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about who can post where - by Joykill - 09-19-2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Let's talk about who can post where - by Wood - 09-19-2014, 04:54 PM