[FL:RP]Glade Unban Request - NewLight
Hello, I am here to post an unban appeal on behalf of an old friend.

Note: What is about to be posted after this point is no longer my writing, I have been sent this via steam of Glade. If any responses are going to be made from Glade it will be through me.

Your name: [FL:RP] Glade

Your ban ID: 40943

Banned by: [FL] Pavilion

Reason: "Circumventing a ban, double accounting."

Involved: Me and Pavilion

First of all I would like to apologize for any grief I have caused whilst I was banned. My actions were appalling and pathetic and to think that I could come out with such words is dam right awful, looking back I regret what was said on my forum account towards a member of the community when that staff member clearly was speaking for himself and for that I apologize.

Circumventing a ban
I had no intention of circumventing my ban as I will now explain as to how I accessed the server a second time. A few months passed since my ban and because I'm on Virgin media, an upgrade for the package I'm on came about. A better TV and Internet deal which was "Super Hub 1" and "Tevo". Now by upgrading to this I saw an opportunity to re-access the servers which looking back on it now I shouldn’t of. But an upgrade is an upgrade, its sort of like saying if you pay a rental company for a car and you are currently on a Volkswagens, they then offer you a Mercedes then you would accept the deal. I'm not excusing my actions but I hope you understand how I didn't go out of my way to circumvent the ban.

My first account
Now I originally played on GardnerKyle379 which looking back onto that was a big mistake of mine, through out that profile was full of mistakes. I was introduced into v33x which at the time wasn't the healthiest of the 3 servers. It was pretty much a minge fest and I took onto this in some respect. Now I know you make your own decisions in life but clearly min wasn't the best. I wasn't a complete minge but all in all I wasn’t the best of players. The whole permanent ban came about when I was leaving FL in a way that shouldn’t of, I said some means things on my way out towards a staff member Aviator and these actions I regret completely. Looking back at how pathetic I was and the hurtful things I said is pretty upsetting to look back upon.

How did I help the server ?

When I was active I would constantly try and engage in RP situations, weather it was helping low hours into the rebel world or maybe a general shop I was there. Not all the time but as I gradually played v2d I understood the term "role-play" better. I was a frequent donor to the servers buying money packs and donator status as I liked to help FL in anyway I could. I would also enjoy helping low hour's players engage in combat situations. I know that’s classed as aggressive RP but I'm talking about situations where Combat is needed to be used. I was also in a clan called "Estle back corporation" I would actively engage in RP's with the clan which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Why we should un-ban you
If I was to be given a second chance or (Final) I would be ever so grateful. Looking back at the past I would understand that I don’t deserve one. But people change and over these past 6 months I feel as though I have became a much more mature person and I have given myself time to reflect over my pathetic actions. But a last chance to prove that I have changed my ways, calmed down, and given a last chance to play FL then I would very much appreciate that. I would also show a lot more respect to staff members as without them we wouldn’t have a nice clean server for players to enjoy RP. I also didn't feel as though I would be classed as a minge. Simply because I became familiar with high hour players quickly and made a lot of friends including staff which I loved having "banter" with.

Why do I want to re-join FL so late
The reason I want to re-join FL is because I miss the fact that socially interacting online can be fun to, as well as socializing In real life, online socializing can be good to. I also enjoyed the many things I done on FL weather it was an RP or something else, I enjoyed it. After looking back on my actions I personally believe that my attitude has completely changed. I would also like to make new relationships with players and continue the ones I already had with my old friends, and hopefully I can become a more respected member of FL if I'm given a last chance.

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP]Glade Unban Request - NewLight - by User 12049 - 06-16-2014, 06:50 PM