Blacklisted from Physgun + Tool gun + Props
Your name: Definitely Not .#Dolbaeb

Your blacklist ID: 20450, 20451 and 20449

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34097305

Reason: Prop pushing his vehicle [Resulting in the death of a player].

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Aviator

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Well here comes a long story. Basicly, a guy made this parking place, which i had to try out with my Lambo. I went up and got it nicely parked. I went away and came back where i saw my car was upside down. I went inside and flipped the car, but as it flipped, it landed on the other car next to me. Just to mention, i have a new mouse now, which is the reason why this happened. So i got my new mouse and i was just trying stuff out. I wanted to push my car with a prop, when i suddenly realized that a little scroll will result to such a push. My phys_spinspeed was 200. I changed the speed like 8 months ago, and the thing is, my speed fit me well with the previous mouse i had. So, as i pushed it, i got surprised by the speed. It went and killed a Rebel. I ran straight to him and started to say Sorry and i wasent ment to kill him etc. This was all an accident, and nothing was ment to be like that on purpose

Do not even comment bad stuff about my grammar. Its late and i have stuff to do. I'm also busy, so just drop all that trolling.

Messages In This Thread
Blacklisted from Physgun + Tool gun + Props - by Dolbaeb. - 12-27-2013, 04:53 PM