hey i got blacklisted :o
Rainbow 
in game name ( Rp name ) Nicklas Pedersen

steam name : danish_sailor
Time/Date:09-2-2011

Steam ID: ( my own ) : STEAM_0:0:6017369

Blacklisted Job: President

Admin who blacklisted you: killjoy

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: Hey, i got blacklistet yesterday, the reason i got blacklistet is That... whell i have been playing 4 hrs that day I was needing the 4 hrs to be president, at the 8 Hrs and not a second later i became president, the reason I got blacklistet was that i Jumped down at Nexus where the president office is placed, and got teleportet back, i did that 2 times and got black listet by killjoy.
The reason i got jumped down was.... yes i dondt know i guess i was very happy over i became president for the firsst time and I can see that was stupid and i understand the reason that i got blacklistet,
It was very stupid by me I know that and can see it, I am very sorry that I did it and will Never ever more do it again. I hope that you good guys will unblacklist me, I have learned my lession, If i get unblacklistet I am also Considering buying donater status, so i cud join the spec. force. on the great server you guys have createt. Greatest Regards Nicklas Pedersen. Idea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
hey i got blacklisted :o - by nickpDK - 02-10-2011, 07:35 PM
RE: hey i got blacklisted :o - by Shark - 02-10-2011, 08:04 PM
RE: hey i got blacklisted :o - by nickpDK - 02-10-2011, 08:24 PM