ban/unban (didn't know where to put)
Name of player: I don't want a special person banned, but this is important though.

SteamID: I do not have the steam id

Time in GMT: This happened around 5:20-5:30 (est. time)

Server: v33x

Summary: THIS is going to be long...
First I was on my general patrol I do a lot as a police officer. I then saw a guy who tried to block me with a ferrari, he told me they had mp5's and other dangerous weapons. So i roleplayed my self in, got out of the car, and then pointed the gun right at him. I tell him to get out, this goes on for a minute. Then i say: "This is the last warning, if you do not get out i will shoot". He didn't, and I heard his friends coming. So i shot him, until he got out of the car. His friends came, and as a roleplayer i told them to leave. But one guy, i think he was called dark_raven, began "ruining" the roleplay, and told me "Hey, weren't you that guy who raided our base yesterday?" Of course I had died SEVERAL times, but he kept on. Then i tried to handcuff the guy I was focusing, but he just ran away. I eventually shot him in the leg. Then all of a sudden I was sorrounded by a crowd. They all took pictures of me and told me I was gonna get banned. I stunned one of them because if swearing. Ok, now comes the bad part, when i stunned him i walked over him... He must have had like 10 hp because he died instantly. They were all beginning to go out of RP and saying "OMG, you should get 12 days of this". And since I thought this was getting out of control, I went to my car and drove away. So if anyone writes anything against me, this is the HONEST side of the story. It should fit well in with the photos.[/align]

Evidence: I do not have any evidence, but the text is well explained. They have some of it, probably.
If a ban request comes up on you, post your side of the story on it.