Dryblood making people Signatures.
Im so glad i found this post i was trying to make a signature but failed miserably. Dryblood can you pretty please make me one with my name on it and this photo on the fearless logo? and the background image be creative i guess lolSmile

This photo is from one of my first internet games I played for a long time: Starsiege Tribes.

Diamond sword team from Starsiege tribes

Thanks so much!! Smile
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Well, well, well, Dryblood.

I would like a new signature with more mountains in the background and less fat-girl-climbing-mountain in the logo, more eagle.

Here is an example http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf...00x450.jpg
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-17-2012, 10:04 PM)beflok Wrote: Im so glad i found this post i was trying to make a signature but failed miserably. Dryblood can you pretty please make me one with my name on it and this photo on the fearless logo? and the background image be creative i guess lolSmile

This photo is from one of my first internet games I played for a long time: Starsiege Tribes.

Diamond sword team from Starsiege tribes

Thanks so much!! Smile

[Image: f9gvmh.png]
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • beflok
Thanks Dryblood much appreciated!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Would it be possible to make one for me?
The name being: Insanity :Not dirk anymore
If you can, please could it be with the fearless logo, and then something cool (of your choice) as the backdrop...
Thanks a lot
Uncharted 3, Arsenic.
FNV Themed, SadN3rd
Could you please make me a SoulCalibur (preferably with Algol or Cervantes, my favourite characters) themed one, with the name Krond2010?

I would really appreciate it if you could!
"Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean." - Bob Marley
[Image: 347a99x.png]
Thanks for the sig, ForceGhost!
Gmod/Homefront please Cheese
Only if you have time I'd love a stalker (call of Pripyat)/ shao kahn from Mortal Kombat it would be great