Change to Crime in Public Rule
(04-25-2022, 10:56 AM)Equinox Wrote: At the end of the day we're trying to avoid city turning into a warzone. We already have issues when it comes to basing in the club, apartments, Nexus raid, dictatorship, etc... City is supposed to be "safe haven" for passive RP's, far away from rebels and corleone (who most of the time reside in industrial or villas). With current rules, there's already way more crime happening in the city that there 'should' be, and being more lenient would most likely lead to people getting mugged or kidnapped while walking out of spawn park if there's no witnesses around. People are already way too creative when it comes to finding loopholes around that rule, so what you're suggesting would only make things worse (in most of the cases, where 'CrimeRP' is just shoving a gun in someone's face and asking for 500 or kidnapping for 2000. There are some exceptions however that most of the time deserve RPP).

A good point raised here but not enough for me to -support. Main street, by common sense, would be totally off limits as it's too public. That's where you'll find majority of passive RP's.

I think they can play out in harmony together even with this rule edit. I don't think it will turn the city into a warzone as nobody should be running around freely with rifles out shooting everything that moves.

RP's like chopshops/thieves stealing from vehicles would be much easier and more realistic, adding to more police RP etc.

Messages In This Thread
Change to Crime in Public Rule - by Nacreas - 04-25-2022, 07:38 AM
RE: Change to Crime in Public Rule - by Awestruck - 04-25-2022, 10:33 AM
RE: Change to Crime in Public Rule - by Equinox - 04-25-2022, 10:56 AM
RE: Change to Crime in Public Rule - by Nacreas - 04-25-2022, 01:41 PM
RE: Change to Crime in Public Rule - by DVN - 04-25-2022, 11:48 PM
RE: Change to Crime in Public Rule - by Vauld - 04-26-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: Change to Crime in Public Rule - by Atlas - 04-26-2022, 03:35 PM
RE: Change to Crime in Public Rule - by Dragnort_ - 04-26-2022, 06:04 PM
RE: Change to Crime in Public Rule - by Pollux - 05-27-2022, 06:52 AM