Kriss
Reported User(s): Kriss

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:161318271

Date & Time (GMT): 19/4/22 @ 17:00 GMT

Summary of the incident
Rules Broken:

3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM); you must have a valid roleplay reason (a person's job or being a criminal is not a valid reason), for example protecting your property during a raid.

3.2 You may only raid as the following jobs: Police, SWAT, Corleone, Rebels and any custom jobs as an unemployed that fits the roleplay situation for example, "Freedom Fighter".

I was in my home Farming and doing some contra & moonshine as a farmer who makes some illegals on the side, when this said player lets himself into my house with access he I assume acquired to modifying one of my vehicles on an earlier date.

He opens the door to my contra room, then arms himself with a weapon. He didn't even give me a chance to tell him in LOOC to tell him he was breaking the rules. I would call this raiding as a BM which isn't one of the permitted roles to raid as, and also RDM, as he had no valid roleplay reason to kill me.

This other information was not caught on recording, but he later started to harass me over PM's and OOC, calling me "childish" for telling him I'm submitting PR on him.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/I23OpEke-4g

Messages In This Thread
Kriss - by Knightley - 04-19-2022, 04:19 PM
RE: Kriss - by optimusheetiic - 04-19-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: Kriss - by Knightley - 04-19-2022, 05:38 PM
RE: Kriss - by Caesar - 04-19-2022, 07:07 PM