Beflok is here at your service!
Rainbow 
Hello my name is Beflok. Nervous I am new to this site but not to fearless servers. I love to roleplay not so much the whole killing/metagaming/minging. So please pm me anytime if you need help roleplaying out a situation!

Also I have spent allot of time(and money) helping new comers by teaching them how to build certain things, and how the server works. The key people I like to help out is those random cabbies that you see asking "how do I get in my cab bro?"... So if you ever see a new comer dont laugh at them... Dont tranq them...Dont blow em off... Send em my way and id be glad to help! Wink

With that being said the only thing that i might yell at you for is failrp. There is nothing more frustrating when i am trying to roleplay the mood when some random cop comes up pointing guns in peoples faces for no reason. You know who you are!
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • The_Alpha_Dog
welcome to fl

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Welcome! Good to have another New Player Helper on the Server Smile
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Welcome to the forums. Remember me? Tounge
(02-16-2012, 09:27 PM)xTC224x Wrote: Welcome to the forums. Remember me? Tounge

Yes *Facepalm* Cheese
My bro.. Welcome to Hell.
The following 1 user Likes NiT GriT's post:
  • beflok
Hey Beflok, I met you on the server the other day, Welcome to the Community! Smile
(02-17-2012, 06:04 AM)Shadow Wrote: Hey Beflok, I met you on the server the other day, Welcome to the Community! Smile

Yes it was quite nice being drowned in the lake by you I really enjoyed it. Smile

I wish I had gotten a better pic lol

[Image: A6FD92430FBACCAE2EAEC4E26A42F1D554DE3F5D]
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Shadow
Welcome, welcome to City 1.....

uhmm I mean Fearless Smile