What’s your thoughts on the current situation of the server?
Hello fearless

WE DEMAND MULTIPLE THINGS ! WE WANT THE SERVER THAT WE LOVE BACK !

1-Full ban wipe execpt (Hackers,TOS)

2-Frequent updates and new features

3-Fix the server's economy ffs any new player could get 1 million in less then 24 hours i remember that having a million in 2014 2015 is a really really big thing

4-GIVE THE PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT READ AND WORK ON IT some suggestions have been approved for ages and it has not been implemented yet !

5-MAKE CLANS BETTER !

Why?
Finally

DIVEY if you can't do ur job step down and let someone that wants the community to have fun take ur place holding on to the title of owner for a few years and the server hasn't improved yet please give us what we want as a community stop doing what you want because we will stop playing on the server

Thats fearless player count in the past month PLEASE UNDERSTAND WE WANT CHANGES FOR SHUT THE SERVER DOWN

[Image: be67f5fc404e0d971450743831df40c7.png]

THANKS
BEST WISHES
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
The following 1 user Likes Abodigamer's post:
  • ART
While the server is struggling or head developer is just playing and every thing we ask just get rejected reasons too time consuming or too much work or too difficult

Pollux at this time (4:48 GMT)
[Image: a96460df296c56f926dc6b8d47d0b6b0.png]
Well  pollux i will let the people reading here that u gave me a warning because ur still afraid that people will see the true u and the true staff and clearly u can see the reason is other LOL

[Image: 081c17b76fba8ceb32a2420ae58d0078.png]

i will not stop till i see fearless back on top this shit bias and stupid stuff u and some management team members are doing (Joe joe , you) don't deserve a place in the team because u are careless u just care about ur rank things needs to be reset Edned conn tomo need to return and inforce every single staff member to be active punshments need to have a standard racism bans are just ridiculous people get banned for 5 days others for 15 and others for a month thats just unorganized staff work
I agree that the server's economy at the very least needs to be addressed, and I do believe that it has been mentioned before in other discussions concerning the state of FL. I remember the good ol' days of making massive bank offa crops in a matter of hours, and it doesn't seem like it has changed much since from my understanding.

Bringing in more updates and new features could also come in mighty handy, though time is something to take into consideration here. Still, that don't mean wait till I score my first job tormenting people with computers to finally release the update.

I haven't seen much activity from Divey here on the forums, with his latest activity being him closing a thread about JohnSilver's demotion citing him being warned various times beforehand. The other one being the april fools thread that left a sour taste on a good chuck of people including myself, though I wasn't surprised nor disappointed. I believe that others have pointed out his activity in other discussions alongside the staff team having some bad apples, though I don't really have much to add to the table asides from me agreeing with the fact that there's some bad apples in the team.

That's just my take though. Nonething more, nothing less.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
(05-04-2022, 05:19 AM)Abodigamer Wrote: Well  pollux i will let the people reading here that u gave me a warning because ur still afraid that people will see the true u and the true staff and clearly u can see the reason is other LOL

[Image: 081c17b76fba8ceb32a2420ae58d0078.png]

i will not stop till i see fearless back on top this shit bias and stupid stuff u and some management team members are doing (Joe joe , you) don't deserve a place in the team because u are careless u just care about ur rank things needs to be reset Edned conn tomo need to return and inforce every single staff member to be active punshments need to have a standard racism bans are just ridiculous people get banned for 5 days others for 15 and others for a month thats just unorganized staff work

You weren't warned for this post, you were warned for the other. You're not the first nor will you likely be the last to criticize management, I don't take it personally at all especially considering how wild your take is.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

1 - Not needed, we had a ban wipe at the end of 2020 and it really didn't change things. Ban wipes don't really bring players to the server, and unless you're beyond redemption, you could write an unban request on the forums.

2 - We don't have a lot of active developers for this at the moment. Also, the issue with developers is that you can't just promote more of them like other staff members, since they need to know how to develop in LUA and apply as contributors.

3 - Things are being discussed, not up to me to talk about this one.

4 - Just like mentioned above, we don't have enough developers to go through all suggestions. It's literally impossible to finish all suggestions because there are always new ones being written faster than devs can go through them. If you look at the suggestion archives, there's no way to make all of those happen.

5 - Been discussed as well, not my topic.

So basically, everything in this post has been discussed and is worked on, but it takes time for things to happen. As for developers, if anyone knows LUA then their contributor application would be much appreciated.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 2 users Like TheSiphon's post:
  • Abodigamer, max.
There has been several ban wipes. When FL gets desperate it wipes it s bans. That's how the LL people ended up back after theyre server shit the bed and closed, even despite when they split they got banned for being super minges.

Anyway, GMOD is a dying game. Time to start branching out into FiveM or other RP game modes.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The difference in ban lengths for racism is that it's usually a different scale of racism so the punishments shouldn't always be the same as it's a case by case basis it's got nothing to do with being unorganized, if you'd have actually put some thought into what you said then you might have come to that realization, also seeing as you haven't actually played in about 5 months I think you can't criticize anyone and that goes for everyone with complaints, you don't care about the server otherwise half of you would actually play as you can see that players is what the server is lacking on.

Instead of just complaining about things that are already getting worked on, as a player how about you look at what you can do, the staff is already doing a lot, look at the EC's they are always trying to make the server fun for you guys to play on, the admins deal with the stupid people so you don't have to and management have been doing so much recently to try and improve the server for everyone that plays it, shit takes time so just be patient and stop whining and trying to join the band wagon begging for attention.
The following 5 users Like Caesar's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Joe Joe, Jessixa, Boonan, max.
(05-04-2022, 07:26 AM)Caesar Wrote: The different in ban lengths for racism is that it's usually a different scale of racism so the punishments shouldn't always be the same as it's a case by case basis it's got nothing to do with being unorganized, if you'd have actually put some thought into what you said then you might have come to that realization, also seeing as you haven't actually played in about 5 months I think you can't criticize anyone and that goes for everyone with complaints, you don't care about the server otherwise half of you would actually play as you can see that players is what the server is lacking on, instead of just complaining about things that are already getting worked on, as a player how about you look at what you can do, the staff is already doing a lot, look at the EC's they are always trying to make the server fun for you guys to play on, the admins deal with the stupid people so you don't have to and management have been doing so much recently to try and improve the server for everyone that plays it, shit takes time so just be patient and stop whining and trying to join the band wagon begging for attention.

This is not how a staff me.ber should conduct themselves on a public response or forum.

Don't take things personally. You aren't going to change the world.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-04-2022, 07:29 AM)Marty Wrote:
(05-04-2022, 07:26 AM)Caesar Wrote: -snip-

This is not how a staff me.ber should conduct themselves on a public response or forum.

Don't take things personally. You aren't going to change the world.

I didn't take anything personally at all, it's that I'm sick of seeing the same shit all the time it's boring and you're all saying the same shit that is already being worked on and Marty mate honestly I could care less how you see my response.
The following 3 users Like Caesar's post:
  • Toe Shmicki, Boonan, max.