Improved internal communication
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Improved internal communication

Description
I want to propose exemplary versions for the internal bug report procedure to accelerate the entire process. 

I remember that FL's development relied on Trello back when I was Contributor, so I will start off with a suggestion surrounding it. It could be helpful to create a second panel (in case not all members of the team are welcome to the actual development Trello, if even still in use) with a category dedicated to bug reports that enables every member of the team to see which developer is responsible for what (Farming Update, Mining Update, anything that is restricted to only a certain Developer/to Management) and to create bug reports as precise as possible. That way the entire team would know right away if a bug has already been reported and Developers would not have to hassle with DM's, forum Messages, etc. Of course, that would require Developers to check it on a regular basis, but that is another thing to be discussed internally. 

Another possibility would be a channel on discord where members of the team could ping responsible developers (there should be a list on Trello or the forum then so they know who to ping, dunno how you handle it nowadays). If a bug like the one described in Why? would occur then, the Administrator who hears about it first summarises the bug in a few words, mentions which server is affected, and pings the responsible developer or (if it is a general problem that can be fixed by anyone) the entire development department.

Why?
A few days ago the Tradesman was bugging in the morning, so I immediately reported it to gin who told me he was unable to fix the issue and had to contact Pollux to do it. A few hours later I asked Pinky if there was an update about the issue, he said it was the first he has heard of it when I told him. I then saw that some Administrator was asked about it once more in OOC where I learned that they have not heard anything about the issue before too. Both Pinky and the Administrator said they would report the issue about one or two hours apart from each other. 
A few hours after having gin, Pinky and another Administrator say they would report the issue, nothing has changed. I decided to ask Pollux about the issue in OOC when I saw he was online. He said he did not know anything about a bug and proceeded to fix it within less than three minutes.
The most effective way for anyone to report bugs is using the bug report section we have on the forums: https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=128

It is the best way of letting us know there is an issue without annoying us with discord pings, if you just tell one of us ingame we're very likely to forget. This isn't a communication issue, an effective way does exists just no one uses it. It only takes a few seconds to make a bug report and it ensures it is dealt with properly. Game breaking or critical bugs are usually always fixed the same day we're told about them, the issue is that people just tend to assume we already know which does not help.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork