Xesus
Okay so the Racism thing you just stated yourself was not actually racism you interpreted it that way actually after I put that down I said Nigeria so there was no racist intention there. All of the comments were to Daniel who I use to have jokes with and say these things to each other therefore I didn't think he would take it personally and I was never warned about this in fact I was told think of some better things to say. The tag thing was mentioned as a joke and I have always had the personality like this I never had any intention of breaking server rules you can see the context that I was replying to someone. Me changing my name was not an attempt to impersonate anyone I did not walk around saying I am self and making people think that yet I didn't at any point have the exact steam names of any of the users which can be seen in the logs. The screaming down the mic was happening all around me so I just was joining in and that I can admit would he minging but I also was saying things like "Gun Gun Gun" when someone had a rifle on their back and tased them. The statement about me arresting Daniel is false I never arrested him. I started by building a boat then it got removed so I tried building a box island which then started to get removed and I said I was trying to build a floating island and I never spammed any boxes so that will also be in the logs. The fact all of the things I said in LOOC were joking towards Daniel shows the changed bias opinion that has been put on me since I have received this rank because before all of this Daniel and me would say things like this all the time to each other. If I was told he no longer takes it that way I would have stopped. I personally think you don't see my intentions straight and think I am just coming on to cause chaos when really I am not. It would be a little easier to talk about this via discord call because I struggle with writing and getting my point across. Also I did even say "You can perma ban me if I break any more rules" please just remove my blacklist so I can be a cop.

Messages In This Thread
Xesus - by Xesus - 12-20-2021, 07:43 PM
RE: Xesus - by Ranger - 12-20-2021, 10:02 PM
RE: Xesus - by Xesus - 12-20-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Xesus - by Xesus - 12-20-2021, 10:38 PM
RE: Xesus - by Ranger - 12-26-2021, 05:03 PM