This is just sad.
[Image: 3499m2s.jpg]
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
i have family with tons of history int he armed services, and it makes me sick to know people care more about a singer passing away, over the men and women who are killed in combat so that they can sit on their asses and watch the grammys

when they ask me if i remeber witney housten, all ill say is Lt. Micheal Muphy and if they ask what that means ill tell them to never forget!

this world we live in is pretty messed up and downright disgusting

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 2 users Like Nadrick's post:
  • Toby, Toxic
RIP - I am thankful for the soldiers that give there lives for our country
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Who the hell is whitney houston?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 3 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • equal, Caboose, Toxic
Okay lets get some stuff straight, I couldnt give 2 shits about pop stars or what they do, Nobody cares if they went into rehab apart from there parents and family.. Keep it that way

Why the hell do people care about this shit when, people who are trying to protect you are dying?

Its not right and it needs to change... The 'Media' Only picks what will get massive news IE pop star dying...
This just aint cool Sad
The following 1 user Likes Toby's post:
  • Toxic
I care about every good artist that died. Sad I don't really knew her so uhm .Care
I ment it depends on who you are, you might care, some might not, but the media needs to get shit straight..
(02-16-2012, 08:58 AM)BlackDog Wrote: Who the hell is whitney houston?

Some lady with her face full og botex...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(02-16-2012, 10:37 AM)Toby Wrote: I ment it depends on who you are, you might care, some might not, but the media needs to get shit straight..

+agree.