[FL:RP] Wolven
Hello Wolven,

I find it concerning how drastically your story has changed here compared to what it was on the day I blacklisted you. I'd like to remind you of the primary reasoning you gave which you also said in chat:

[Image: raw]

The message above was a big part of my blacklist. I'd like to also remind you of this located in the corrupt cop explanation:

Quote:Planting items on people to have a reason to arrest or making something up completely like a false assault also comes under powergaming and is not permitted.

Quote:I even gave you the chance to pay a fine of 500, which you denied, even more supporting my reason for your arrest.

This is false, you demanded I pay every single officer there (like 5 of you?) which is an unreasonable request. I only ever said no paying all of you there. You never offered a $500 fine, this is even shown in your own video.

I'm going to go based on what you told me in the sit and what the warrant reason was as those are more likely to be accurate. The warrant reason was the following:

[Image: raw]

After watching my own recording again, looking through what you said in the sit and asking a few others who were there I'm left with very little doubt that you have changed your story after realising you broke a rule. Your original reasons just don't match up with what you've stated here in this thread. It seems clear that the illegal parking was due to my car being rammed up into a rock by officers (the wording of "illegally parked car" implies that it is right now not that it was like half an hour ago and the video even shows you pointing it out), the wreckless driving was you almost crashing into me (which is when you even decided to pull me over) and the "almost killed me part" comes from you almost crashing into me.

I understand the blacklist may seem harsh, the only thing that pushed me to giving you one instead of a warning was your behaviour that day. I do have a few questions for you though.
  • What did you mean by the "almost killed me" part of the warrant?
  • Why did you state you gave me an opportunity to take a fine $500 when you did not (this is proven in your own video too)?
  • Why did you originally state that the arrest was due to you being corrupt?
  • Why did you originally state the "illegally parking" bit was due to my car being rammed into a rock (this is shown in your own video) yet in this thread you say it was something that happened a while before?
I see no reason to lift this blacklist, it is very clear that the reasons given at the time were invalid and that the story is now being altered to fit into our rules.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Messages In This Thread
[FL:RP] Wolven - by Wolven - 10-07-2021, 10:39 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Wolven - by Pollux - 10-07-2021, 11:48 PM
RE: [FL:RP] Wolven - by Wolven - 10-08-2021, 10:51 AM
RE: [FL:RP] Wolven - by Pollux - 10-10-2021, 05:52 PM