Wolvesis, Benja Ming
Reported User(s): Wolvesis, Benja Ming

Reported User's SteamID: check summary

Date & Time (GMT): 24/9/21 @ 19:05 GMT

Summary of the incident
SteamID's:
Wolvesis - STEAM_0:1:103429384
Benja Ming - STEAM_0:1:77357706

I was driving my bus all around the map when they quickly drove their car from Villas BP onto the road into my bus. Then they jumped out and mugged me. After a while police came and they started questioning our accident. They were both lying to police that I crashed into their vehicle and I was verbally abusive to them. Then I just said "shut up, you're lying. I was mugged by you two".Wolvesis then took out a pistol and killed me infront of police. After that they just returned to their vehicle and popped my bus tires as well for no reason (all can be seen on the video).

Evidence sadly includes no audio, I encourage involved individuals to provide evidence with audio, if such would exist.

Evidence
~ Equinox ~
Hello, this is me Wolvesis!

Me and Benja Ming were roleplaying as the Mafia, when you came into our territory, which we questioned you about, which was all roleplay of course. We never mugged you, never took any money from you. Pulled my mercedes in front of your bus, told you to get out, so we can talk. We put away our guns, because we were friendly, keeping it professional. You were not doing so bad yourself, until the police came, and you snitched everything to them in private. I bribed the officers since they were corrupt, to leave the scene and let us deal with you, all this worked out, but things took an early turn since you wasn't very respectful. I wanted to have a talk with you about not snitching around us to the police, and that was gonna be it. But you had to interupt every word i said and you had to be disrespectful. So after snitching, disrespect, asking you about 20x to be quiet and not interupt me, I killed you. Yes! And after that I admit to shooting your back tire, thats a signature mark.
I have gone through all 10 minutes of recording that I have (I can provide if needed) just so I can describe all the events that happened more thoroughly.

Like I stated above, I was driving past Villas when you intentionally crashed into my bus just to peacefully talk to me. At the moment of crash I (my character) stopped the bus to stop any further damage between the vehicles, when one of you jumps out of a crashed car, pulls a gun on me and yells to get out. As I get out I put my hands up but you tell me to put my hands down and instead shake your hand.

After your subordinate put the weapon down, I did proceed to tell you guys that you're both mad for crashing into public bus, "just to talk to the bus driver" because EvoCity bus line accidently passes through "your territory" aka. semi-public Villas and BP next to them. After my short IC rant ended, you guys took out guns again and under Fearrp forced me to shake your hand. Right after that you started the mugging process aka. getting money to fix your car because of your fault, but you were interrupted by the approaching police officer.

When police officer approached, they asked what is happening. This is where you guys lied (in character, I am not bothered by that). Because your story "probably" wasn't convincing for the officer, they pulled me aside to tell the story on my own and meanwhile called for backup. When I was isolated, I did tell the officer that they crashed into the bus and that they are armed.

After some several conversations with the police you two come over and hand over money to police. One of the officers gives me 10k dollars as insurance or something for the bus. After I recieved the money from the officer I said that I have to leave because I'm still on my bus shift and I still have to drive people around. That's when you say that you're not done with me and that I "better stay here so you can talk to me in private about me snitching to the police".

Then the 1st officer asked us again to explain the story. That's when you said it again that I crashed my bus into your car. That's the moment when I told you to shut up, that you're lying and that you tried to mug me. I dared to say that in presence of two police officers.

After I yelled at you to "shut up" and said that you're lying, you just took out a weapon and shot me in the head.

3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

I gave you a chance to let me go because OOC I patiently wanted to leave the situation. Entire server knew you've just been mugging or killing every single person that ever stepped inside Villas area or Farms, and police did fuck-all about it, even stood there and watched me die, and I don't care if they were corrupt or not. I consider entire situation FailRP, from crashing your car into public bus and pulling gun on me, just to "friendly talk to bus driver", all the way to publicly killing me mid day in semi-public area infront of two government officials because I was defending my truthful side of story.

Like I said, I'm ready to provide full 10 min of evidence if staff asks for it, but I pretty much described everything up above.
~ Equinox ~
Benja Ming's Response:

we need to draw the line between personal and in game.u picturing the stage as "getting mugged or killed at villas and farm" even if we do, we do aim for the best rp situation and not based personal. we as corleones actually an org called Mafia have a reason to pull u over when u at area that we claim its like protection money but u didnt let us even talk we had to force u to shake our hand thats how u didnt wanted to rp. if u felt something wrong u could call for an admin that was online at the server, u didnt, u flow with it with really disrespectfull attitude. i mean i wouldnt talk like that to 2 guys that known for mugging and killing.. i got mugged and killed too.. i never take it personal or feel 100% with the scenario but i dont ruin other peoples rp i flow with it and u just were hard to rp and went too far with the disrespect to people that pointed gun on u minute ago and got the cops back.
after 5 minutes we mugged another 2 dudes that were really cool about it and were pros. after 2 minutes i got killed by one of the known organization in the server in the same time tying me up cause i surrender and wanted to what gonna happen. even their leader admited for their fail rp but shit happens it was gg general great effort of their apearing as squad and maybe more good rp events will happen instead of ruining rp like u did
aking it on the forum wont make the server better rp experience if you cant handle the heat. there is actually a job as corleone, thats what it made for. it has its moments. u gotta flow with that untill u feel something isnt right, everything was allright. cant mix things up in hope something will catch up.
and the most important thing is: we didnt even mugged you, we tried to interact with you.
Hello Equinox
Thank you for posting this player report on @SnowySnowySnowy & Benja Ming
It is now under review
[Image: TglJDob.png]
I did RP to the very end, I even politely told you in-game that I'm leaving the area with my insurance money for the bus. You told me to stay, so I continued the RP. My character had a reason to be disrespectful to you in presence of police officers. But at the very end it was you who failed to continue the RP and broke the rules, just because the RP wasn't going as you wanted it to go.

I said it already, I gave you chance to end the situation with me so you can continue the talk alone with the police or whatever, but you have no right to keep me there "for RP reasons" and RDM me. You had a beautiful chance to reenact the FearRP moment you gave me minutes before and include the officers into your RP as well.

I have no personal bias towards you OOC, and I didn't take this to forums because "I can't handle the heat". I took it because you're breaking fundamental rules of roleplay.

That being said I'm done with this conversation. I'm tired of explaining same thing over and over again to someone who's either ignorant or fails to understand the rules.
~ Equinox ~
Hello Equinox
Thank you for posting this player report on Wolvesis & Benja Ming

APPROVED

The accused is found guilty of what he is accused of in this player report.

Both of the accused has been given long bans for ToS so no further punishment will be handed out.

Thank you once again for posting this player report!
[Image: TglJDob.png]