[FL:RP] MrNightmare , Bejna Ming , Wolvesis
(09-24-2021, 08:46 PM)Disastrous Wrote: We were referring to cat as your gf, we never ooced about anyone you cant be giving one side of view and say that I was talking out of character when most of our convo was in-game character roleplay it was you who took it sideways due to you being pissed on what the people I was with did to your girlfriend. It's inappropriate? lol, it was a role play you're the one who took it sideways if you can't handle talk then why did you spark swearing at all of us for no reason when we were just trying to chat since the town was pretty empty and just us. I have Geforce playback and nothing happened for me to clip it was you who was but hurt about it all. we all were just having fun and enjoying ourselves. We were in public you cant just tell us to fuck off you don't own the town we can do what we want in public. I never touched you or did anything that's against the rules. All the convos in the video were in game character role play but you didn't take it that way just like I mentioned you were mad about what my friends have done to your girl so then you took it like I was focusing on something that isn't actually happening its also sometimes referred as illusion wich caused you to seek revenge lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FL:RP] MrNightmare , Bejna Ming , Wolvesis - by MrNightMare - 09-24-2021, 08:54 PM