Uex, frost
Reported User(s): Uex, frost

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524797746, STEAM_0:0:526830887

Date & Time (GMT): 20/9/21 @ 16:35 GMT

Summary of the incident
at first they randomly bump into me while i'm driving to the city and chase me into the hospital where i get punched,  and after that while driving to spawn they do crime in the city and shoot my fucking car a dozen times for absolutely no reason at all claiming i somehow "broke fearrp in villas before that" even though i haven't even been in the villas since i joined, they already mugged me before this, and popped my tire and i've been harassed by them since
after they then kept following me around on main st and rammed me once again right next to nexus they then changed to police to milk the entire situation even more and continue harassing this
all the while Daniel completely ignored any @ calls i made and just went AFK even though there was nothing else happening in the server at all and no excuses i saw him standing around a few minutes before that
it's been annoying as hell and from my perspective it looks like frost and uex can just do whatever they want without facing any consequences at all

Evidence

[Image: xArRTQm.png]
Hello MrTibo,

Thanks for posting this PR, I'll look into it shortly.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
I've reviewed the footage and there isn't much evidence that Uex or Frost broke all the rules you've stated. The mugging attempt was at slums which is fine, however it should've been deeper within the slums area and not at the road. Their behaviour could've been better but I can say the same for you. There seems to be a decent amount of time between the second and third video so I don't see any evidence of powergaming here either.

At the end of the third clip you clearly broke FearRP, both Uex and Frost were within voice distance with guns aimed at you. You also already have a previous punishment for breaking FearRP which doesn't help here.

In conclusion:
  • Just be nice to each other, it's just a weird RP server on gmod you don't need to get so upset at things. This is in reference to all of your messages in OOC.
  • frost, stop ramming people like an idiot.
  • frost and Uex, If you're going to mug someone in slums, try make sure it's actually within the slums area and not at the road. I'm going to let you off with this one because it's not that clear.
  • MrTibo, you clearly drove away while under gunpoint with people giving you commands. You should've stopped no matter how frustrated you are, as you breaking rules doesn't help your case here. It also doesn't help that you have a previous ban for FearRP. I'm going to issue a day ban for this.
Approved.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork