h3x
Hello h3x,

You quite clearly broke our ToS. Information of this breakage alongside proof has already been shown to the team who also agree with the decision (including Edned). This isn't the first time you've been malicious with claims of gaining unauthorised material and threatening to use it nor do I believe it would be the last if not for your ToS ban.

I should note that the ban was not based on you doing anything you were authorised to do by Edned, it is due to other things which occured on that day. You were already warned once for your behaviour too, which is more than what most people would get considering how strict we are with this kind of ToS breakage. We also do not provide exceptions to our rules or ToS based on personal circumstances so I'm not going to get into that.

The ban is completely valid and I do not see any reason to unban you, doing so would be an insult to the developers who have worked on FL. You have stated several times that you do not care about this community, which makes this UBR quite strange.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork

Messages In This Thread
h3x - by Slaint - 08-09-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: h3x - by Pollux - 08-09-2021, 09:55 PM
RE: h3x - by Pollux - 08-12-2021, 01:43 AM