SteamID: STEAM_0:1:608038904

BlacklistID(s): 111373

Blacklist Reason
RDM

Staff Member: Lewwings

Involved users
Just me and a few others

Why should you be unblacklisted?
So i received a 3 hour blacklist for killing a chauffer who was deliberately parking trucks with trailers attached in front of the base we were using. This went on for a period longer than an hour and i sent multiple @ calls about it. There was two people doing this, one of them was Jan - who as a veteran should know better than to be a blatant minge. We told them many times to go away and leave the area but within 30 seconds they would be back.
One time they glitched a trailer with a large house prop on it into our building which made it inaccessible. 

Admins won't respond to the calls and after an hour of this I had gotten sick, so I waited for the chauffer to enter our base where I killed him. Immediately I am dragged into the air and punished for 3 hours by none other than Lewwings. 

- If its true that I should know better then a veteran should definitely know better.
- If an admin has the time to sit and watch then he has the time to answer @ calls about problems.
- Common sense implies that if you continue to fuck with a large gang of armed people in a big compound aggression would be used.

If people want to do stupid things and minge, block off doorways with immovable trucks then why am I the one who is punished?

You wonder why players get sick and quit? Why the player base is dwindling? Its because you look after only your friends as staff and don't respond to @ Calls. Obviously people will get sick of it.

Messages In This Thread
karenjacker - by karenjacker - 07-30-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: karenjacker - by karenjacker - 07-30-2021, 08:39 PM
RE: karenjacker - by Lewwings - 07-30-2021, 09:16 PM
RE: karenjacker - by karenjacker - 07-30-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: karenjacker - by karenjacker - 07-30-2021, 09:30 PM
RE: karenjacker - by Lewwings - 07-30-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: karenjacker - by karenjacker - 07-30-2021, 09:49 PM
RE: karenjacker - by karenjacker - 07-30-2021, 09:55 PM
RE: karenjacker - by Lewwings - 07-30-2021, 10:01 PM