Wheatcake
Reported User(s): Wheatcake

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:49912500

Date & Time (GMT): 27/7/21 @ 22:05 GMT

Summary of the incident
So basically, I moved my dodge pursuit charger to another location, since it was oddly parked in the wrong side of the road.

Wheatcake was sitting on top of it, don't ask me why, and got mad and said ''I was sitting there'' I then replied with ''who cares?'' (not in the evidence sorry, but that was what I said). 

He then proceeds to knock me out with a baton in public btw (infront of nexus) and then takes out a gun and pops me (still in public) all because I moved my own car

Evidence
Youtube video

https://youtu.be/tOkHUmIy9iQ
He was chatting more than that in mic. Provoked me.
Kind Regards,
DarthTom56

Fearless Donator
Rep!

(07-26-2021, 10:27 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: He was chatting more than that in mic. Provoked me.
I literally said ''who gives a shit?'' and ''who cares?''
You've been fooled by my shenanigans
(07-26-2021, 10:27 PM)QuanTheCHrist Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 10:27 PM)Wheatcake Wrote: He was chatting more than that in mic. Provoked me.

Nah you said "wanna go" and "start then"
Kind Regards,
DarthTom56

Fearless Donator
Rep!

(07-26-2021, 10:30 PM)Wheatcake Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 10:27 PM)QuanTheCHrist Wrote:

Nah you said "wanna go" and "start then"
Right... let's depict a universe where I did indeed say that. I would have had my AR out if I were to say that cause i'm trigger happy as fuck, secondly, why would you just smash a swat officer over the head with a baton and proceed to shoot them infront of the big ass nexus hive?
You've been fooled by my shenanigans
[Image: courthouseconclusion.png]

Player report reviewed and approved.

Well these antics certainly don't impress me, if anything it's merely childish behaviour. Regardless of whatever was said or done, there were no grounds to knock Quan out and then shoot him in the head, definitely not as an unemployed person, and most certainly not in front of the Nexus; the seat of both the government and the security forces.

Your argument is weak, Wheatcake, but your punishment will not be. For these actions, you will be awarded with a 6 hour blacklist from weapons as I punished you for similar actions last month.

Closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]