JaSch
Steam Name: JaSch

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12586590

BlacklistID(s): 111317

Blacklist Reason
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

Staff Member: [FL] Violet De Kittie

Involved users
Wolfy, peanut, Taxi58

Why should you be unblacklisted?
The reason of the blacklist states that I didn't use violence as my last option.

Wolfy's character got into an argument with his boss. His character was found drinking (and driving, while at work) which my fellow officer (peanut) and I were gonna investigate about. But before we could do so, we were sort of interrupted by the scene happening in the evidence below.

Wolfy's character  got into an argument with his boss, which is Taxi58's character. Wolfy suddenly decided to grab a blunt weapon and lethaly hitting Taxi58 on the head, either knocking him out or killing him. Non the less - he seriously injured him, taking the risk of (accidentally?) killing his boss.

I panicked as I didn't expect this to happen, grabbing my ASP Baton trying to use it as a less lethal object at first, before grabbing my gun. Why did I decided to do this?

- Less lethal options have failed. [But were tried! Violet De Kittie had the possibility to check the logs, revealing that I hit Wolfy with the ASP Baton, trying to knock him onto the floor, by aiming it directly at his head.]
I actually thought Kittie was aware of me hitting the guy with the ASP Baton at first, because she mentioned she watched the "Joke we had going on down there"(Morso the redicioulous joke/shitshow... very serious, not funny at all...).  

- The suspect was getting away, with every second into a safer distance away from my tazer. 

- The suspect is armed and dangerous. You don't know what he was hiding under his clothes besides the blunt weapon. But something I could tell for sure: He was ready to harm and/or kill people.

- A tazer is not guaranteed to work. It can fail at range and the suspect has been found under the influance of alcohol (and possibly other drugs, so it might not take him down. Don't believe me? Look at this: https://youtu.be/HN9FfLCu1cI?t=51)

- As an officer I swore to enforce the law and protect myself, my fellow police officers and all citizens. Once again, I wanna clearify: The suspect is armed and dangerous, ready to injure and/or kill people, as he did infront of my face. 

Also: Violet De Kittie states very clearly that "Taxi58 was just unconcious", which was right, but not obvious to my character. As a great roleplayer like she is, she should know better, that my character has no way of telling if Taxi58 either died or was just knocked out by the dangerous hit. I would've had needed to kneel down and check for a pulse or vital signs, which the heat of the situation didn't allow. Therefore I'm sad to see that she didn't seem to be understanding my point of view, nor trying to... 

I'm genuienly sorry for the inconvinience. I know I should've reacted better in the sit, but I was actually caught off guard and quite stressed, as I settled with the feeling of recieving another punishment, although I'm trying to improve myself (duo to my recent record! :/).

Things can become quite frustrating at some time. Specially when you're stressed a lot through realife/work. I apologize once again, I just wanna have fun on the server, not trying to ruine anybody elses expierince! I thought I played by the rules, and still do, which is why I'm posting this Unblacklist Request. I hope somebody understands me and if I'm being wrong about this case, takes the time to explain to me what I did wrong!

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFtOCr0MhEg

Messages In This Thread
JaSch - by JaSch - 07-25-2021, 05:36 PM
RE: JaSch - by Wolf Shmicki - 07-26-2021, 02:12 PM
RE: JaSch - by JaSch - 07-26-2021, 06:38 PM
RE: JaSch - by Violet DE Kittie - 07-26-2021, 02:41 PM
RE: JaSch - by JaSch - 07-26-2021, 06:51 PM
RE: JaSch - by Violet DE Kittie - 07-27-2021, 02:44 PM