Ranch The Deer, Klobb
(07-22-2021, 11:00 AM)Lifesence Wrote: If you absolutley want it specifed, here you go:
3.1a Violence should always be the last option.

2.7a If you wish to roleplay a “Criminal” style, you need to create an in-depth group/gang to do so. This allows the roleplay to have longevity through multiple sessions including interaction with other groups or gangs.

7.4 Roleplay burglary properly, don't use molotovs, assault rifles and don't use shotguns, you want to be as quiet as possible (keypad crackers are the only exception to this). Also, in general, do not provoke the government into raiding you on purpose. As a criminal, you want to keep a low profile

We could also add

7.5 You need a valid reason to raid, i.e contraband and burglary. You cannot raid the President solely to earn money, because of high taxes (unless it's above 20%), because you don't like certain laws (unless they drastically impact your character, cars being banned from the city is not a valid reason), because you were arrested or warned for your own actions, for being demoted or because their job is Dictator (this is Metagaming).

7.5 Because you had no knowledge of our contra.

I do hope that you're not expecting to pin everything that a large group of people did on solely me, especially considering that I was not the instigator of the raid, I had no prior knowledge as to what was going on and I was simply taking part. I had no leadership in the group, and I had no say on what was going on.

If you're going to report me for that, then why don't you report the entire group? Anything less is double standards.

As I said, I don't tend to get involved with gang wars or any of that bollocks very often at all, and I trusted in the people around me that they were adhering to the rules, and there was simply no way that I could have known any different.

It would make far more sense to report the person who instigated it in the first place. The only reason why you chose to report me is because you didn't like me shooting that car's tyres, and yet I had zero involvement in the actual instigation of the raid.

If you were to discard all the other allegations relating to the group as a whole and not me individually, all you have is someone popping someone else's tyres. Is that really worth making such a palava out of? That's why I thought it was a joke initially - it's just trivial.

Messages In This Thread
Ranch The Deer, Klobb - by Lifesence - 07-21-2021, 07:07 PM
RE: Ranch The Deer - by The Bunkerman - 07-22-2021, 08:33 AM
RE: Ranch The Deer - by Lifesence - 07-22-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: Ranch The Deer - by Lifesence - 07-22-2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Ranch The Deer - by The Bunkerman - 07-22-2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Ranch The Deer - by Lifesence - 07-22-2021, 01:46 PM
RE: Ranch The Deer - by NEMxDman - 07-22-2021, 12:59 PM
RE: Ranch The Deer - by NEMxDman - 07-22-2021, 01:04 PM
RE: Ranch The Deer - by Coplex R3 - 07-22-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: Ranch The Deer, Klobb - by Lifesence - 07-22-2021, 04:28 PM
RE: Ranch The Deer, Klobb - by Lewwings - 07-27-2021, 09:45 PM