The American Mexican Industrial Company (A.M.I Co.)
A.M.I Co. Gives The Go Code On A New Project
A.M.I Co. has decided to give the go code on what is now the first project to be proposed by A.M.I Co. of EvoCity, better known as The Aero Dream Machine Project or ADM for short. According to Joe Lawrence, the President of A.M.I Co. of EvoCity, ADM is a dream come to life in the form of an aircraft. The ideal aircraft for the luxurious ride of the century, for a variety of military operations from photography to raining hell while being the fastest in the west, for carrying V.I.P members around the globe with little to no issue (no decoy required but recommended), and for going places in a damn hurry. With the ADM's Central Artificial Machine, or C.A.M for short, carrying its Artificial Intelligence Machine (A.I.M) and Thought Aided Machine (T.A.M), flying has never so easy. ADM doesn't just only do the job right, it does its job with style and gives it 115% all the way just for you. 
According to the proposal, ADM is intended to be a supermaneuverable, super/hypersonic, multipurpose stealth aircraft, designed to be able to fit into almost any civilian and military aircraft role at perfect ease. It uses the brand new AMI Pulse Engine, allowing ADM to achieve hypersonic (M.A.C.H 5+) speeds with far better efficiency and range. Combine that with its stealth abilities, and you have an aircraft that's able to fly skies undetected and outrun most threats along the way. Although ADM does not require a crew to perform the task at hand, A.M.I Co. does recommend having a crew of 1-5 members for operations and maintenance purposes. ADM can be customized to one's specifications, including customizations to ADM's A.I.M. In other words, your ADM can be personalized as long as you are not asking for your ADM to commit crimes against humanity on your behalf.
Shortly after A.M.I Co.'s decision, Joe Lawrence placed a deposit for an ADM that he nicknamed The Civilian Aurora, and has authorized the ADM Development Team to use it for testing purposes.

As of this post, A.M.I Co. Customers are now able to place a deposit on the ADM. To place a deposit and/or if you have any questions about the ADM, feel free to contact Joe Lawrence on his email (ForumPMs) or Discord.
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 3 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Slaint, max., EquinoxSkyZ

Messages In This Thread
RE: The American Mexican Industrial Company (A.M.I Co.) - by TonettaFan #2319 - 07-14-2021, 08:24 AM