The American Mexican Industrial Company (A.M.I Co.)
[Image: z2eTQZ4.png]
Est. 1931
[Image: image0.png]
Who Are We?

The American Mexican Industrial Company, or A.M.I Co. for short, is an American multinational vehicle and technology company that is well known for its interest in experimentation and the very extraordinary concepts that were produced as a byproduct of said experimentation. For nearly 90 years, A.M.I Co. has played both major and minor roles in the technology and vehicles industries, from its sleek and revolutionary MonoAir One aircraft to the many wonders of the EveryAMI Family series of electronics. All of our operations occur within American and Mexican grounds, however, we have plans to expand our operations into city-states like EvoCity, San Ranevo, Pines City, etc.

The History of A.M.I Co.
A.M.I Co. was founded in 1931 by the Watson and Sanchez Brothers when they asked themselves if it was possible to make an observation seaplane that was also a monoplane, dubbed the MonoAir One. By 1934, they would begin testing out their 2 prototypes before selling the first prototype to the United States Navy in 1935. The second prototype was modified to include fighter capabilities, however was scrapped in 1937 after a near-fatal crash landing deemed the second prototype as a total loss. 1940 saw A.M.I Co acquiring Ship N' Sail Inc. and their first government contract from the United States for the development of a brand new carrier fighter and bomber aircraft (Codename: Eris's Aircraft), and a new 'super' battleship class (Codename: Eris Class). In 1942, over 175 Eris's Aircraft were manufactured and first saw action in the Battle of Midway whereas construction for the only Eris Class ship, dubbed the USS Michigan, was halted and subsequency canceled in favor of Essex Class carriers and Iowa Class battleships. After World War II, A.M.I Co. would use the remains of the Eris Class ships for the construction of the SS Maria Juarez, an Oceanliner known for its very sleek yet very unusual layout, for having all sorts of technology crammed into it like radar, and was nicknamed The Sailing Art Piece. The 1950s through 1970s saw A.M.I Co returning to manufacturing aircraft, now tackling the civil aircraft industry. Their entry into the industry was better known as the PAC, infamously known for having Fly by Wire systems while being able to carry 10 passengers. While the PAC was praised for its abilities, only 175 PACs were ever purchased. As a response, the PAC-B was made to cater to those who have little money in their pockets and surpassed PAC sales by an unknown number. In 1967, A.M.I Co. recalled over 120 PACs and 11,750 PAC-B after a fatal flaw was discovered in the Fly by Wire system that could only be triggered through very specific circumstances. 1978 saw the debut of the AMICom, A.M.I Co's attempt on a PC, and its operation system AMICOS. Although the AMICom was considered to be ahead of its time, being able to use cassettes to store data and learning towards the high-end side with its specs, its $3500 price tag was the reason for its lack of sales. Throughout the 1980s, A.M.I Co. was now primarily focusing on the computer industry with its AMICom, FamilyCom, and ServerCom series computers. 1983 saw the introduction of AMINet, an internet service where AMICom users could check out the latest news and message other users via email or chatrooms. 1988 saw the implementation of Artificial Intelligence onto AMICom computers as an attempt to improve the user's experience and provide better aid to the user. 1994 saw A.M.I Co returning to the aircraft industry once more with the introduction of the AMIjet, a private jet containing A.I for use as a virtual co-pilot, and the AMIracer, a supermaneuverable racer plane with a Fly by Wireless system. In 1999, A.M.I Co. begun research on thought-controlled technology and supersonic flight which is still being conducted to this day.
Our Products

EveryAMI Series Electronics
AMIjet Mk. 2019 (Disconitnued)
AMIracer Mk. 2019 (Disconitnued)
AMICom '20
FamilyCom '20
ServerCom '20
ThinkTank (Under Development)
MultiThinker (Cancelled)
MultiThinker-H (Cancelled)
PersonalThinker (Cancelled)
Eris's Thinkers (Under Development)
Eris's Personal Thinkers (Under Development)
Aero Dream Machine

Business With A.M.I

At A.M.I Co., we have open arms and hands to other corporations who want to do business with us, whether it's placing an order with a special request to downright partnerships. We do, however, when it comes to subjects like partnerships, prefer to discuss them before drawing our final conclusion on said subject. Take into consideration that we have clients from various parts of the world, both civil and military, that still place orders to this day or have made deposits into our future projects. For a deal to prevent us from conducting business with our other clients goes against our philosophy on our clients. 

If you wish to conduct business with A.M.I Co., please contact Joe Lawrence via email (Forum PMs) or Discord (TonettaFan#2319)
[Image: q5Y1C8n.png]
Just a guy who stumbles across the internet and shares his findings. Carry on.
Was I able to help you out? Feel free to give me a rep point here!
The following 11 users Like TonettaFan #2319's post:
  • Self, Blaz, Slaint, Spartan_KCT, max., MasterNoda, Lewwings, Caesar, Grizzly, EquinoxSkyZ, LikeSimon

Messages In This Thread
RE: The American Mexican Industrial Company (A.M.I Co.) - by TonettaFan #2319 - 07-04-2021, 05:52 AM