MrTibo
At some point you have to draw the line of what is excessive force and what is not, and that is what I simply don't understand, I myself have been gunned down plenty of times for accidentally pointing a gun or simply haveing a gun out, it's simply become confusing what is allowed and what is not. And in any case, the past few blacklists I've received have been purely accidental breaking of the rules, because I simply don't understand anymore what is allowed and what isn't and I don't see it properly explained anywhere. And your point of >you shouldn't have gunned them down just because you got a gun in your face< seems completely weird to me, because what would a police officer in real life do if they had someone 5 feet away from them point a gun at their head? Yes, they would be gunned down immediately.
And I think that if someone can make some things clear about the combat rules it shouldn't be a problem anymore to have me with weapons, as it was never my intention to break the combat rules, it is simply that I don't understand what crosses the line because you see so many different things happening, and most of the time no one ever gets punished when something happens to me that I would later find out is actually against the rules. It's all out of experience that I accidentally break rules because when you see others *apparently* break rules all the time with no punishments given, it gets in your head and in the end you don't think about it being against the rules anymore anymore. Especially when the rule is so vague..
E/ and sorry if some things are double or unclear I don't know how to word everything and English isn't my first language

Messages In This Thread
MrTibo - by MrTibo - 07-02-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: MrTibo - by Lewwings - 07-02-2021, 11:39 PM
RE: MrTibo - by Lewwings - 07-03-2021, 09:07 AM
RE: MrTibo - by MrTibo - 07-05-2021, 02:47 PM
RE: MrTibo - by Lewwings - 07-08-2021, 07:09 PM