Frost
Hello Lewwings, thank you for the reply before concluding the UBR.

Let's start with rules I am accused of breaking:

1c Do not post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT POST COUNT ON THE FORUMS, if I was to care I’ve been part of the community for a long period of time. I would’ve already made it to 1,000 posts. So this simply cannot be proven, nor can it be used against me. With your own logic you should’ve warned every other reply that wasn’t “Congrats”.

1d - Replies with only one smiley or anything like this are not allowed and will lead to a warning. Video replies that relate to the thread are, however, allowed.

This rule does not apply at all to this situation as I didn’t reply to the thread with a smiley or use any emotes at all.

5a Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning.

This was a relevant reply to said post as many other users have replied in a similar way to many announcements previously. Where are their forum warnings Lewwings? Also I would like to point out that the rule states “Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be warned”, I did not consistently post in the wrong forum, this is impossible as I could not post in the past months due to my warning %.

Your point that the post was Spam-like is completely wrong, and the fact that it is a spam post is also wrong. Spam by definition is a post sent out in mass, for example spam emails are sent out to a lot of people or in mass therefore they are spam. This post was made once, and I did not post the same anywhere else at all.

Now onto the fact you have gone out of your way to target me, this is an extremely hard thing to prove. However from my own perspective you constantly are on my back about small things only you seem to care about.

Messages In This Thread
Frost - by User 19014 - 06-28-2021, 01:09 AM
RE: Frost - by Lewwings - 06-28-2021, 08:35 PM
RE: Frost - by User 19014 - 06-28-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Frost - by Lewwings - 06-29-2021, 01:54 AM