Best way to contact an admin
Hi, I was just wondering if there is an easier way to contact an admin or in this case Nudelholz, besides pm. He banned me and asked if i could explain something , and i have sent 2 pms (trying not to spam) and 1 email ,and i know he is busy being the co-owner and all but i have a perm-ban on my account and im pulling my hair out with out being able to play. So if anyone knows the best way to contact him or another admin, or if you know if i am contacting them incorrectly please just leave a comment and help me out Cheese.
Its up to Nudel if he responds or not.

I suggest using an Unban thread.
(02-12-2012, 10:04 PM)Dryblood Wrote: Its up to Nudel if he responds or not.

I suggest using an Unban thread.

Oh -_- unban thread.... i feel stupid, thanks
(02-12-2012, 10:07 PM)killstar324 Wrote: Oh -_- unban thread.... i feel stupid, thanks

I did receive your PMs and I did read them, I thought it was quite obvious that you will need to make an unban request. Sorry if I didn't state that clearly.
Dare to think!
(02-13-2012, 07:35 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 10:07 PM)killstar324 Wrote: Oh -_- unban thread.... i feel stupid, thanks

I did receive your PMs and I did read them, I thought it was quite obvious that you will need to make an unban request. Sorry if I didn't state that clearly.

Its fine, i feel stupid cause i never saw the unban thread... i havent been banned before