Caeser,Ranger
I am not posting this as a judging staff member but simply as I am some what involved in this whole incident. I figured my perspective might give some information that can be used to give a complete understanding of the whole situation.

Me and Wolfy were police officers during this time and were patroling together in the same cruiser. We were nearby in the area when we recieved reports in the radio about gun fire at oceanview aparements (which was most likely when Fireice shot and killed the first raiders).

We start making our way towards the crime scene with caution and once we arrive we find dead bodies scattered across the area, I believe we also took a DNA test. This leads us to start investigating the area to see if the shooter is still nearby and this is when Wolfy points out the contraband that has been thrown out the window. We destroy a money printer and a plant pot and then decide to search the top floor to see if we can find anything else in the apartment that the contraband looks to been thrown out from, we also want to search it in-case it's where the shooter is hiding.

Once we reach top floor and enter the apartment and search it we find out that all the contraband has been thrown out and that there's nothing left inside. This is when we hear the contraband we left on the roof being destroyed and we see Ranger, Ceasar and their crew enter the building. I opened fire at them through the window since a few bullets hit us and at this point I don't know if they are aware that we are police officers. Me and Wolfy then moves out to the hallway and the stair case where our first interaction with them as visible police officers happens and a gun fight opens up for a little while which can be heard in Fireice's latest video.

We are killed in the staircase and what happens just moments later is shown in Fireice's latest video. I don't know if Ranger and Ceasar ect were aware that it was the police shooting at them through the window which could've lead to them thinking it was members from your crew and they therefor thought you were armed when running out of the apartment. It's up to them to confirm or not considering they apologised for shooting an unarmed man.

Whether or not it was the right call to open fire on you without checking if you're armed is up to Daniel to decide in this case.
I just figured I'll provide this little piece of information in-case it helps him get a full picture of the situation from different perspectives.
[Image: TglJDob.png]

Messages In This Thread
Caeser,Ranger - by wizard_0315 - 06-19-2021, 03:42 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Ranger - 06-19-2021, 04:00 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Dan - 06-19-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by wizard_0315 - 06-19-2021, 04:50 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Ranger - 06-19-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by wizard_0315 - 06-19-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Ranger - 06-19-2021, 06:13 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by wizard_0315 - 06-21-2021, 05:12 AM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Caesar - 06-19-2021, 05:23 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Toe Shmicki - 06-19-2021, 09:18 PM