Caeser,Ranger
(06-19-2021, 05:59 PM)wizard_0315 Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 05:01 PM)Ranger Wrote: 1st: You arm up in public, breaking the basic rule of "No crime in the city".
2nd: You literally say that there is contraband in the Bluefin apartments (the original reason for raiding)
3rd: FearRP isn't just me pointing a gun at you, its valuing your characters life. For example not walking into an active raid without a weapon, putting your characters life in danger.
4th: The contra we saw, was being pushed out of the top floor window. We weren't sure which apartment it orginated from, you also don't mention the fact that our clans had been in a situation of warring with eachother for at least 2-3 hours at this point.
5th: You also Powergame by building a small RP during an active RP situation.
6th: You neglect to mention that this was 2-3 days ago, why did you wait to make this PR now?
7th: I didn't shoot you at all and I have no idea why my name is being involved in the RDM here, we had a valid reason to raid as you raided for the exact same reason as us.
1st. No arming up in the city isn't crime in city. 
2nd. The contraband was from an buddy in an different apartment.
3rd. The guns ware put away due to everyone being shot dead and no need for them anymore.
4th. That was before it got destroyed see video also. What does the clan situation have to matter with this? 
5th. The active rp situation was over after we shot all the other raiders i don't know who they are but by your understanding they are your man. we stopped building when you guys arrived and went into the building.
6th. Cause I couldn't find you and Ceasers Steam ID.
7th. I have seen your name during that riad you did cause you used voice and there for I also put you in here. Also after that you assonated one of my members crime in public got no proof dough. This was also the last day I could post it up. (Also if you don't know what apartment it was you should've used an pistol therefor it can be done under burgalary.)

So by your logic, you also commited crime in the city right? You shot up a bunch of cops at oceanview too? But heres the thing commiting crimes there isn't against the rules at all.

How are we supposed to know if the contraband was destoryed or not, or who owns it? We raided because we knew it was there.

You and I both know that the reason you posted this PR is because you have taken this Organisation beef OOC. The SteamID reason is complete nonsense and you know it is. I'm honestly struggling to make sense of any word you say.

The reason for raiding is not in question here, Caesar has already admitted that he did kill you and I didn't shoot you at all. Not only this but you had also seemed to accept our apology in OOC afterwards. Which is why this whole PR thing genuinely confuses me.

You contradict yourself in so many of your replies, Im gonna leave this to an admin to sort out.

Messages In This Thread
Caeser,Ranger - by wizard_0315 - 06-19-2021, 03:42 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Ranger - 06-19-2021, 04:00 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Dan - 06-19-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by wizard_0315 - 06-19-2021, 04:50 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Ranger - 06-19-2021, 05:01 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by wizard_0315 - 06-19-2021, 05:59 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Ranger - 06-19-2021, 06:13 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by wizard_0315 - 06-21-2021, 05:12 AM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Caesar - 06-19-2021, 05:23 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Toe Shmicki - 06-19-2021, 09:18 PM
RE: Caeser,Ranger - by Ranger - 06-19-2021, 09:26 PM