Tim
https://youtu.be/2y-SLj8tnf0
**involved**
Yet again you provoke to record reactions. Its against forums rules to lie on a ban request.
You preach so much about that you are being chased around but you intentionally rammed into the green charger and rammed into him just to record the reaction. You then followed heavily armed men and proceeded to try and ram them every time you see them somewhere on the map. You can ser yourself driving by and turningĀ  back around to ram them once you saw them.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Now you are the one manipulating the situation, I came to ya'll because you were following my friend,chuj and he states it in the video. Stop trying to manipulate the situation and why did he have to kill Piotr who just joined and was spawning in his car?
And why won't Tim respond as he is the one who shot the gun and killed us, you weren't even in the Green Car that Tim was sitting in.
(05-12-2021, 03:59 PM)Jozef Wrote: And why won't Tim respond as he is the one who shot the gun and killed us, you weren't even in the Green Car that Tim was sitting in.
George you were never in the car stop saying that you were involved
**Involved**
i'm involved because I was present when all this happened.
How were we chasing your friend when in the video all we see is (YOU) chasing Them and ramming Them to provoke.
Nobody was talking to you, looking at you, or messing with you. You still decided to start provoking a ramming/following. which is already a reason to Take action against you for damaging the vehicle.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Where were you in post #11 because I don't see you in there at all, don't get my intentions wrong in that video, I was trying to stop Tim with my vehicular so my friend, Chuj can get away, you can see him driving off, It wasn't provoking, it was Tims choice to shoot us.
And btw, I'm not sure if you cannot see clearly, or maybe your just manipulating the situation; you can see that my friend, chuj is being chased by the Green Charger which is Tims
I think your credibility is lacking since you all have been banned and black listed for doing everything you claimed not to be. I think your trying way to hard to be the victim when it's clear you aren't. Piotr got banned for minging in a sit. Doesn't look or sound like your the victims which is exactly how it should sound. You keep making the same excuses. We were never "chasing you" or "hunting" you. You did however rob you and your friend in two separate confrontations and you both broke fear rp. Which is why we killed you. Even if we were. Heading you, which we weren't. There's no rule saying chasing is against the rules. I think you are making nothing but excuses and lying because your mad you got banned and blscklisted.
[Image: TimSig2.png]
Oh now my credibility is lacking and you're probably going to get away with this because your a "donator", in post #11 you did not say anything and you just shot at us, I am not mad I have more important things to attend to than this server. You also hate Piotr Griffin, don't you therefore you shot at us all, ain't it?