-(P)- Dabster
Reported User(s): -(P)- Dabster

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34855032

Date & Time (GMT): 9/5/21 @ 14:45 GMT

Summary of the incident
Hello I'm sure this is only a minor thing but the server went down as I was trying to deal with this but I was playing blackjack and I lost connection with my bet down, I managed to get back in 10 mins later and my bet was gone and I messaged the guy like 5 or 6 times asking where it had gone and I didn't get a reply so I'm currently 500k down with an unfinished game of blackjack.

Evidence
Don't have any evidence.
Hello braad,
Thank you for posting this player report!

Are you "poo eater300"? In that case I can see that $500k was dropped by you and then picked up by Dabster a couple hours ago.
I will await a response from Dabster before coming to a conclusion.
[Image: TglJDob.png]
Yes, Poo eater is me
I was a witness at the table and I am owed some money from dabster also, i believe it is $30,000 from my blackjack
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:239610099&b=3]
https://youtu.be/c2-S6wja1ok

the server went down and im owed some money
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:239610099&b=3]
Hello David!
The money placed on the table can't be blamed on Dabster as he personally doesn't have it.
What I can do though is offer you a refund for the money you placed down on the table.
Hey there!

Yea i picked up your bet because you had a disconnect i believe, because the whole server did not shut down we were still able to play. When you were on 15 at the Blackjack game and were not responding to me for couple of minutes, so i took it as a stand at first before handing another card and potentially busting you. we continued playing and you lost to a 17 and so i took it in the end. Not sure what rules apply here because a placed bet is a placed bet i guess, unless there is an Admin telling me otherwise or there is a rule specifically when it comes to disconnects, as i disconnected aswell earlier when playing blackjack because of my internet i believe, or the server is shut down, which is what it says for me when i try to re-join the server currently... Hope we can meet us somewhere in the middle with this problem!

Best regards

Dabster Smile
Hello!

APPROVED

I have decided that Dabster need to pay back the 500k to Brad (poo eater300) since he didn't get a chance to play the round as he wished due to him losing connection to the server. Dabster assumed he wanted to stand resulting in Brad losing the round when the chance of him winning was still possible if he would've gotten another card.

This is the fair thing to do and you two can instead arrange a new round of blackjack were the money will be lost/won fair and square.

Dabster you have 24 hours to pay back the money.