Dav1d
Reported User(s): Dav1d1050

Reported User's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:239610099

Date & Time (GMT): 8/5/21 @ 8:41 GMT

Summary of the incident
I came back from the bathroom and all I see is this guy popping my tires so I pull out my strap and begin to start shooting at him, I kill him his friend comes along and CDM's me and says it was purposeful then the guy that I killed comes back with a shotgun; searching for me and then his friend says that I am dead which then they call themselves " Tire popping buddies".

Evidence
https://vimeo.com/546968280
Player report reviewed and approved.

This is a blatant case of disregard for the rules from numerous parties. The following judgements shall be issued:

Dav1d1050 shall receive a 3 hour blacklist from weapons due to his evident misuse of such items as well as an apparent attempt to try to gun down Jozef had he not already been neutralised. He has had enough priors to know better by this point. In addition to this, he shall receive a 1 hour NLR blacklist due to his blatant breaking of NLR.

ZickPhin shall receive a 4 hours' blacklist from vehicles due to his intentional CDMing. At this point, with his hours and with his many, many, many previous sanctions, I seriously think he should reconsider his attitude to our ruleset.

Unfortunately, you yourself Jozef will receive a 1 hour blacklist due to your clear RDMing. While I can understand if you were annoyed by what Dav1d1050 was doing to your car, lashing out and breaking the rules yourself is not the right way to respond to such an event.

Case closed.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Moved
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!